Who pwns more?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Vampires or werewolves?

• Vampires
    • Werewolves
  2. 2. Pirates or ninjas?

• Pirates
    • Ninjas

So Anime and I were having a heated discussion on who pwns who more: vampires or werewolves, and ninjas or pirates. Turns out that Cameron agrees with me, and so 2/3 of the mods prefer werewolves and pirates, but Anime wants to know what the rest of TDN thinks before she concedes defeat. xD So, answer the polls above, and tell us why you think who pwns who more.

And just as a side note, a werewolf pirate and vampire ninja movie would totally be the cinemas' biggest hit ever. ;o

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that WOULD make the best movie ever! I would TOTALLY go see it.

*gasp* IDEA! :O What if.... everyone on TDN got together at Ian's house like we planned before in the HOP, and then we all go see it TOGETHER!

Oh by the way, I voted vampires and pirates. :3

Vampires and Pirates for SURE! It doesn't matter if they're sparkling, controlling vampires like Edward or the worst of the worst. Same goes with the pirates!

Every time I think of werewolves, I think of the episode of the Simpsons where Ned turns into a werewolf and tries to kill the family LOL

Edward's a glitter-girl. xD

I don't watch the Simpsons much, but srsly. Werewolves can RIP your limbs right off with no trouble at all.

Werewolves. They're furry! And they're powerful, and semi-normal humans at times. And... I dunno. They're just better than things that glitter.

Ninjas. Ninjas are... They're NINJAS!

*expands on Laura's idea* NO! We should all meet at Ian's house and MAKE the movie!! With some zompire weremuffins as supporting cast, of course. b)

Vampires are overrated now thanks to a certain BOOK. *glares* And I've always thought werewolves were better, anyway. Remus Lupin FTW. <3

And I voted for pirates! They've made a stronger presence in pop culture. XD *coughjacksparrowcough* *coughcaptainbarbossacough*

Pirates vs Ninja's is a tough one. I voted Ninjas but I want to change my mind now. Pirates sound awesome and they're pirates, but Ninjas are stealthy and awesome. I don't know which I'd rather be. What about a Pirate Ninja?...Lol.

Then he would be roaming the sea with his Ninja powers, I totally choose Ninja - werewolf (cuz of Remus Lupin). I just think Ninja are cooler.

With some zompire weremuffins as supporting cast

I will bake and poison the Chocolate Chip Cookies.

I dislike both vampires and werewolves equally, so I can't vote. But If I could vote for half, Pirates are amazing, especially the very violent and evil modern pirates with high tech stuff that hijack and take large transport vessels carrying lot's of goods.