Another Referral Giveaway!

Ðãrk_Ångê£

So my friend plays a game called Mafia Crime and he is going to help me get referrals for CollecToons if I help him get referrals for Mafiacrime.org... Signing up is super easy. You don't even have to retype the password, lol! ^______^ He has 85 referrals and his goal is 100 by this weekend.

Here is the link: http://www.mafiacrime.org/r?id=30082

Reply after you sign up for free Neoitems. Just tell me your user name ;) Thanks in advance!

Also tell me the name that you signed up for MC with.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sorry about that! :) cleared it now

thanks again x

Cool ;) I sent ya 5 items.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please double-check that your posts are longer than 6 words, as per the rules. :) If you realise that one's too short, you can edit it by clicking the edit button on the bottom right of the page. On a side note, thanks for being such a generous member of our community! ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ahh, I signed up but accidentally put that I was a male. *bonks head* But yeah, I signed up! I am all greedy for items since I am about 200 items away from the stupid SDB avvie. It's driving me insane..! Username: tehmiminator

I like this, mwuahah! :D

Register

Your account has been created.

You can now login here.

________

Neopets Username is: l8kers

:)

Thanks a million! I sent ya 5 items.
Ahh, I signed up but accidentally put that I was a male. *bonks head* But yeah, I signed up! I am all greedy for items since I am about 200 items away from the stupid SDB avvie. It's driving me insane..! Username: tehmiminator

I like this, mwuahah! :D

I just sent ya 5 items too! ^_________^

Thanks! I love Plusheh's. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure to keep all your posts 7 words or more, please! :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Registered, I don't need any items, although if you like you can send the ones you were going to send me to Miss_Mimi's account tehmiminator so she can get the SDB avvie since I've already got it :)

Good luck on getting lots of sign ups!

I think that there maybe a problem with it, I complete all the sections and when I process it, it says "Error: One account only per IP address please!" though this is my first time ever there.

Registered, I don't need any items, although if you like you can send the ones you were going to send me to Miss_Mimi's account tehmiminator so she can get the SDB avvie since I've already got it :)

Thanks! I sent some more items to her ^___^

Done and done! :) Hopefully he reached his goal of 100!! :D

I love how after you login it says "You're not a Respected Mobster yet!" LOL

My neopets username is: heartbr3ak

Haha, yeah. If you end up playing, you'll notice that people on that game are really really nice.

I just sent ya your items too.

I think that there maybe a problem with it, I complete all the sections and when I process it, it says "Error: One account only per IP address please!" though this is my first time ever there.
Hmmm.. I don't know whats up with that but I sent ya some items any way ;) Thanks for trying. ^____^

Awwww (x1353214)!!! I came here because I was wondering why I got 5 more items, I was gonna ask if it was a mistake. Thanks so much you two!! :D I got it now, btw!! *confetti*

I just signed up, good luck to your friend :)

My account name is ho_yt ,I'm just lazy to create a new username XD