merry meet all

orphen144

We're good at clicking clickables. It's one of our many skills. :P

Welcome! I hope you enjoy our forums! I'm sure you'll like as, as we're very helpful and usually friendly, albeit slightly insane. (: Make sure you read the rules and such so the mods stay happy. Other than that, get active, stay active, and have fun! Oh, and don't eat the cookies yet. They're... not exactly healthy for you.

I'm Livvy, by the way. =]

We're good at clicking clickables. It's one of our many skills. :P

Welcome! I hope you enjoy our forums! I'm sure you'll like as, as we're very helpful and usually friendly, albeit slightly insane. (: Make sure you read the rules and such so the mods stay happy. Other than that, get active, stay active, and have fun! Oh, and don't eat the cookies yet. They're... not exactly healthy for you.

I'm Livvy, by the way. =]

i'm trying to put clickables in my signature but it's not letting me the full link won't work and i can't get the images to show. please help me.

ok i'll try.

could you show me en example because i still can't get it to work.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid double posting. If you need to add something, there's an edit button below each post you make. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Livvy, you said that clicking clickables was our specialty, but I need to correct you.

It's everyone else's but mine.

For some reason I just can't get the darn thing to click... I always end up clicking my nose. :P I guess I am clicking-challenged.

I'm Laura, by the way.

Are you getting an error message or the images just aren't showing up? If your getting an error message most likely you are trying to post a dynamic image, which isn't allowed, in which case what you can do is post the location of the exact image you want, and then you just have to update it yourself...

Which for example is what I had to do with my the Uni Creatures in my signature down below. If your not getting an error message or if you are getting a different error message, I suggest you post a copy of your coding here, and let us take a look at it. It's hard to help when we are just groping around in the dark.

p.s. WELCOME TO THE FORUM! BE SURE READ THE RULES, and as a general rule of them you should probably become real familiar with any of the links up there on your top tool bar. All of that is primo info, which is probably why the great and wise management decided to put them conveniently on the top bar

Ah ah, no, that's MY title. 300 posts away from being a Fantastic Member and I've only been here for 2 months and a week. :)

Yes it is her title. Her and me got 100 posts each in just one topic one day.

Good times, good times.

I remember one of the earlier master posters here. I can't remember his name, but he would post in every single topic. But then he just... disappeared.

AND I SWEAR TO GOD IT WASN'T MY FAULT.