Daily Dare is here!

Izzy ♥

I will only be able to get the easiest trophy; I'm not good at games and will be gone for vacation, so I won't be able to do all the games on the first day.

However. How much are the NC tickets expected to cost, and will those challanges be worth doing?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what? I think the NC Challenge is going to fail. Yes, TNT are trying to innovate. But challenging a fictional character with real money is not that interesting to be honest. And the prizes are not justifiable for the price we have to pay. If they were NC, yes, ok. Being NP items just destroys the whole complexity and point of that challenge.

Seeing as it's non-tradable (the final NC bonus item), we can pretty much say that it will have no value apart from sentimental.

And 20 dollars for it...gosh.

Finally I beat AAA, I played all day today and when I made 1000 there was "D'oh... can't send score in offline mode!" :grrr:

I was verrrry angry but when I went to daily dare I received the prize. ^_^ I don't want to play this game for a while.^^

Because you're going by AAA, so it's like you're complaining about your own cousin.

Heh, want something more ironic? Look at my stats siggy. :*

I just beat AAA after playing for about two and a half hours. Some tips for anyone who needs them:

1. Try to land the Hasee in the center of its side of the platform. When they hit the far end, the other one bounces off super fast and it's hard to catch it.

2. When you start the first level of the game, look at the balloons and see how many doughnutfruit balloons are present. If there's less than two, I suggest just quitting and starting over again. That way you don't have to worry about not having enough points by the time you get to the final levels.

I hope that was helpful. :)

I am not able to purchase the game tickets. Is anyone else having this problem?

They just aren't in the NC mall at all. Is it like free giveaway items where the restock infrequently?

I really want to go ahead and purchase them while I know I have the money, but I can't buy something that's not there.

I am not able to purchase the game tickets. Is anyone else having this problem?

They just aren't in the NC mall at all. Is it like free giveaway items where the restock infrequently?

I really want to go ahead and purchase them while I know I have the money, but I can't buy something that's not there.

They are not showing for anyone. TNT removed them early today because they were not working properly. *cough anyone surprised ? cough*

I'm wondering about these Lulu tickets, do they cost neocash? If so, I'm assuming I'll never get one...oh well. XD

I thought I'd never reach 1000, and then it just happened and I was so happy! I even had a few points to spare. Thank goodness I don't have to play that game EVER AGAIN. (at least until the next AAA challenge...)

Have you tried refreshing? I didn't have any problems with it on firefox.

EDIT: wow didn't see the second page and this has already been answered. Sorry guys. Is it really going to cost $20 for the coupons. That just seems outrageous to play a game and get a prize that you can't sell or do anything other then keep it.

I might pay for lulu, havent decided yet tbh, can i still get an uberiffic trophy without doing the lulu stuff?

In the rules on Neopets it says that they are separate events so yes you can still get the uberiffic trophy and play against lulu

Well then I'm no one...

I was going to type some big explanation but I don't feel like it.

Well, I was to get them, but after them being NP prizes, forget it.

It says you can sell the prizes you get from lulu you just cant sell the trophy at the end.

EDIT: Sorry wrong word. I know there is no trophy for Lulu I ment the Neocash item you get if you beat all 30.

It says you can sell the prizes you get from lulu you just cant sell the trophy at the end.

But the trophy is not from Lulu, it's from Abi/AAA.