Daily Dare is here!

Izzy ♥

At last, the annual Daily Dare has begun :) Check out TDN's coverage for updates on Day 1's Challenges, as well as some strategies for the Dares and explainations of all the new Challenges TNT have added in this year!

qntg5s.jpg

Click to visit TDN's complete Daily Dare coverage!

UPDATE: The NC Tickets to challenge Lulu are back in the Daily Dare section of the NC Mall, glitch free! :) Lulu finally seems to want to share her prize, as it is available to anyone who can defeat her.

UPDATE: You can now challenge AAA or Abigail! You should be able to send a score as well as claim a prize. When you send your score, if a message comes up saying 'D'oh... Can't send score in Offline Mode!', don't panic! Your score should have sent. If not, try again and it should the second time. Check out the main Daily Dare page to get your prize :).

As for Lulu, you can challenge her and send your score, but can't claim her prize yet. We will let you know when this is fixed!

UPDATE: There are several glitches with the Challenges already, and you cannot challenge either AAA or Abigail at the moment. There are also problems with the tickets for Lulu's challenges - when you activate them, they vanish but don't show up as activated in the challenge :( We recommend holding off on doing anything for the Daily Dare at the moment, until TNT fixes all the glitches! We'll keep you updated.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where they sell the lulu's game tickets? I can't seen to find it in the NC mall...

Hey Guys Just Beat AAA Prize is Shiny Orange Hasee Balloon Toy (wearables again)

the only glitch i had was a message saying "D'oh... can't send score in offline mode!"

However when i refreshed the challange page my prize was available

Tip, get the x2,3,5 balloons as early as possible, cheers

oh and play easy mode, you dont get more points for hard mode

TDN Shiny Orange Hasee Balloon Item code is: 1737038364 current ssw price is 74K

Dont know if any1 else noticed, but last year we got the score then chose the challenger,

it appears that tnt has absolved that little loop hole this year :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post; use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just wondering if you play the game then challenge someone, could you send score on that game?

I couldnt, thats not say others havent.... i did try tho because thats how we did it last year

Oh no I was trying to send score but I can't and I have already choose AA, haizz looks like I have to try to beat him somehow..

Edit: Phew luckily my score was sent and I beat AA if not I will have to try it again...

If you practice the game, then go challenge one of then, it will give you the "doh! can't send message in offline mode", but your prize will still be awarded.

Tips for SHB : play in normal mode, (low quality if it lags for you), try not to lose life... and complete all 15 levels. Multipliers are useful, but they don't last for long. I got over 1000 on my first try, and I only had play that game on the night it was launched (and that time it was glitchy).

I can be so dense some times. I got the 1000+ to beat AAA and i didn't challenge him. I guess i will have to try again. Hopefully it won't take as long since i really am bad at games.

How do you challenge Lulu and if you do challenge her is she the only one you can challenge. I am sort of confused on that whole part of this. I was reading the rules on the neopets and i was confused by this statement. "The practice option is not available in the NC Challenge." Does that mean you have to get it the first time you play it?

EDIT: I found out that Lulu doesn't affect Abigail's or AAA's challenges. But i am still wondering is it just me or have i just not been able to find the coupons for Lulu?

I can be so dense some times. I got the 1000+ to beat AAA and i didn't challenge him. I guess i will have to try again. Hopefully it won't take as long since i really am bad at games.

How do you challenge Lulu and if you do challenge her is she the only one you can challenge. I am sort of confused on that whole part of this. I was reading the rules on the neopets and i was confused by this statement. "The practice option is not available in the NC Challenge." Does that mean you have to get it the first time you play it?

EDIT: I found out that Lulu doesn't affect Abigail's or AAA's challenges. But i am still wondering is it just me or have i just not been able to find the coupons for Lulu?

TNT took down the tickets for Lulu because they were still glitched... so yea, hang tight. They are going to fix it sometimes today...

Ok i just beat AAA. I outright challenged him because i beat it earlier and forgot to hit send. Well when i got to send it gave me the doh can't send score when offline thingy. But when i went to my inventory I had a Negg. I really don't want to try to get it a third time. today is not my day.

EDIT: I forgot i got a tarla prize while trying to get the 1000. I am so annoyed.

EDIT x 2: I looked and i got it. Not aggravated any more. Thanks guys.

Ok i just beat AAA. I outright challenged him because i beat it earlier and forgot to hit send. Well when i got to send it gave me the doh can't send score when offline thingy. But when i went to my inventory I had a Negg. I really don't want to try to get it a third time. today is not my day.

EDIT: I forgot i got a tarla prize while trying to get the 1000. I am so annoyed.

Well, try to calm down if possible... Daily Dare prizes need to be claimed. They can't just show in your inventory. Check the Daily Dare index page to see if the little gift box was unclock for you when you send your score and got the offline message. It worked for me...

EDIT: @ahamkaara: Yes you will have all the month try to beat him. Though it's going to change the trophy and prize you get in the end. But if you think you have what it takes to beat AAA all throughout March, even not on launch day, I suggest you to go for it as the prize is better than if you win a mix of AAA and Abigail. However, if you don't think you can beat him everyday, make sure to beat the challenge the day it was launched. I hope it makes sense.

Ugh U: i am having thta same problem with the Doh on offline mode. it drives me crazy ;A; i am not even playing AAA, but i want to do it every day.... (I might try for the other gal though, i wont get my prize today, but she looks cute~)

what browser do i use to play the game because only a blank screen comes up when the game loads. why me!!!!! and i know i can do it.

I think any browser would work fine. I'm on a mac so I use either safari or firefox, but there is no reason why Internet Explorer shouldn't work. Why don't you try clearing your cache and your cookies? That's usually the first thing I do if there is any weird problem with Neopets games.