How do YOU earn your NP?

Glitzerstrahl

Hello!

I know this question is an old one, still I would like to ask it one more time ^_^

How do YOU earn your NP?

Games? Could you recommend some really quick games? For example, I´m fairly good at Goparokko, but it takes sooooo much time :S till you reach 1000 NP.

Stocks? Well, I´ve invested about a million in stocks, but I´m not very lucky. Right now my stocks are at 300.000...

Maybe you´re a reseller or restocker? What are you´re secrets? Tuesday we have half price day, but I don´t even know which shop I should visit to make some profit.

Are there any other ways to make NP?

I´m happy to read your suggestions!

Bye, Glitzer

http://thedailyneopets.come/dailies

I calcul game ratio every month for our dailies page. These are good game suggestions to play.

And that's pretty much how I make my NP. I also invest in the stock market. It takes patience, but I make a nice profit after a while. (I buy at 15np/share and sell at 60np/share).

When I have extra time, I play Key Quest for the prizes it gives. I got a few Paint Brushes before they ubberly deflated, so that helped too...

I play a Kass Basher and Bouncy Supreme, which gives me about 6k, dailies, food club, plushie tycoon every now and then (about 1 mil a month), and the stock market. That's about it.

Pretty much the same as everyone else, I play lots of KeyQuest because I enjoy playing it and then sell off everything I win.

Also getting quite a few decent item sales helps :) ie. I am in the process of clearing my SDB after getting the avie and I have a few rare items in there that have been pretty easy to sell for lots of NP..

Otherwise playing games really.

Stocks. I don't play games anymore, and I'm still saving things in my SDB for later, so I'm not selling anything. My stocks usually don't go so good for me though. If they've ever been high, I was probably at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Play games. But lately I have just been going to Auctions and Trading Posts for codestones. 10 codestones all different can easily be bought between 29K - 31K that is easy 3K - 5K profit.

I made 100K in 2 days

I am very happy with the profits I am making.

I´ve searched TDN, but I think there is no guide for Plushie Tycoon? Maybe one has a good guide? Is it a lot of work? I started it two times, and it always looked like an awful lot of work. And do you really have to play it EVERY day? Because sometimes I just don´t have time for Neopets and barely can do my dailies.

And what about food club, I´ve heard that this can be a great way to earn NP, any guide or suggestions?

As for Keyquest, it´s driving me insane. No minigame works for me, my computer seems to be too old and slow. And sometimes I´m even disconnected from the game - arrrrgh....

I like to play games that don't take much time to score enough to get 1000 np. Like Kass Basher, The Buzzer Game, Shenkuu Tangram, Caves and Corridors: Mystery Island and some others.

And lately I start buying stocks now I have 46 000 stocks but it isn't enough^^.But usually I make np from games and jobs.

The Buzzer Game doesn't take long to get 1,000 NP?????????? I can't even get pas the first level!! I play games though, so I have about 100,000 NP half a month in. :D

Hello!

I know this question is an old one, still I would like to ask it one more time ^_^

How do YOU earn your NP?

Games? Could you recommend some really quick games? For example, I´m fairly good at Goparokko, but it takes sooooo much time :S till you reach 1000 NP.

Stocks? Well, I´ve invested about a million in stocks, but I´m not very lucky. Right now my stocks are at 300.000...

Maybe you´re a reseller or restocker? What are you´re secrets? Tuesday we have half price day, but I don´t even know which shop I should visit to make some profit.

Bye, Glitzer

i try to rely on luck, because in my opinion most of the games are boring and i dont even want to play them. although my luck is really bad at the moment (worse than it usually is) im still gonna keep trying it :\

you could do the deserted fairgrounds scratchcards every two hours and hope you get some valuable ones. i got the rotting riches once but got so impatient of trying to sell it before the first day even ended and scratched it winning nothing >.<

Hello!

How do YOU earn your NP?

Bye, Glitzer

I like to play Adver-Video, scratchcards, Wheel of Slime (like Adver but only one try day), almost all the wheels, some games, I buy at least 100 stocks a day (right now their terrible :grrr:), and I do the Shop of Offers for some fast NP. I make around 70k a day, sometimes more. Hope those are some good suggestions for ya.

The Buzzer Game doesn't take long to get 1,000 NP?????????? I can't even get pas the first level!! I play games though, so I have about 100,000 NP half a month in. :D

To get the 1000 np you need a score of 77 and I just have to pass the first 2 levels to get the score I need .I practice a lot for the avatar and now I play it every day ^_^

I usually play games to earn for nps and sometimes I also bet on food club as well...

hi this is how i get points

when you first join allways do all the free stuff. and allways offer on the free stuff on trades some of the stuff people offer are worth 1k+ i got an item yesterday worth 11k for free. i know its not much but it adds up.

also look around for investments cheap stuff that has only just retired and there are some good deals on trade but most people overcharge.

allways play games. the ones i play are

merrecha chase 2, destruc o match 3, ultimate bullseye 2, volcano run and a few more