ANGER! FRUSTRATION!

Mimii

Oh hey all, I am just a little ANGRY at Neopets right now.. I need to vent somewhere where there are people that understand!

I was playing The Castle of Eliv Thade (which I just realized tonight could be unscrambled to The Castle of "Evil Death".. LOL!) for the last 4 HOURS! Going back and forth, 10 points at a time. I got up to 5507 and started getting paranoid so I submitted. Guess what it said????!?!??!

"Problems processing your score. For best results, close the pop-up window and restart your browser."

fdjkghfjkladfhkajfa

gnsdjlngadjk;gkdhagjkl;

(that's pure anger above)

So I took a screen shot and I sent them a message. I got TOTALLY ripped off and that is SO UNFAIR!! It is 4:30AM right now and I should have been asleep HOURS ago but noooo, I was working hard on a score that got lost.

*pout* Please console me! LOL Here is the screen shot if anyone wants to see:

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/iat...thade-proof.jpg

I am going to cross my fingers that they will give me the spot on the high score table that I deserve because well.. I deserve it! I highly doubt it will happen though. :(

I'm guessing that your game crossed Neopian midnight? It had to have done, for you to play for four hours and be finishing at the time this was posted lol

Anyway, games always say that if you play over midnight. Its to stop people from getting an amazing score and then just keeping it to send once the high scores have reset ;) You need to reload them after, I think its 12.40AM NST now, for them to work properly.

Sorry you wasted your time though :(

Aw, I'm sorry :(. I hate that stupid message. I know how long that game takes to get a score that high. It's disheartening. I'd quite like to try for the trophy for Eliv Thade too, but I don't want to work for so long then have that message come up.

I'm really impress with your patience since the most I can play is until I reach the score for the avatar but its really sad to hear this and I really hope TNT can understand and give you the score...

Did you possibly load the game before midnight? By that, I mean did you start the pop-up window before midnight?

Also, I think something is wrong, but didn't you post the topic after midnight NST but before 4 AM?

Oh my. I hate when that happens. It totally wastes your time, eh? =( Neopets should do something to fix that.

Ugh! I hate it when that happens! It is just horrid, 'sepcaly if say you had an avatar score ... And I am very sorry you wasted your time!

Ooh. That sucks. :( And you totally deserve that trophy too. You got thousands of more points then the people on the current high score list. :(

Ooh! I like that idea! We'll draw it, and then make it look exactly like the trophy. Then once coded, you put it on your lookie with a caption like "The Trophy That I Deserve"

Did you possibly load the game before midnight? By that, I mean did you start the pop-up window before midnight?

Also, I think something is wrong, but didn't you post the topic after midnight NST but before 4 AM?

Well if you read the post I made RIGHT above yours, you can answer your own question there. :whistle:

Oh I hate it when stuff like that happens...

On a kind of similar note. I've never beaten Super Hassee Bounce all the way through before, so today in the Daily Dare I challenged Abigail instead of AAA,

and then of course I beat it for the first time and I get a score of 1036. Wouldn't you know it? So Lame. Not as lame as what happened to you though, Good Luck!

Well if you read the post I made RIGHT above yours, you can answer your own question there. :whistle:

I did read it, but it doesn't answer my questions, which was why I asked them. For example, you could have loaded the game at 11:30 PM, and then played at 12:30. As to my second question, you said in your first post you played for the

last 4 HOURS

This implies that you had finished moments previously, but as the initial post was posted at 2:30 AM NST, I was wondering if you had perhaps converted the time incorrectly.

She lives in Missouri or something though. The time would be different wouldn't it be? But Mimi's smart, and would know the difference...

that sucks. i think its happened to me a few times too. but now all that happens is when im getting close to a trophy score or what not the game starts messing up and either somehow FORCES me to lose while im in the middle of a level with 6 lives, or the game will start slowing down and none of the keys do what theyre supposed to but the games still going.

Ooh! I hate that. I just want to scream, but then my mom looks at me like I'm insane...

I've come across this several times but... I think that there is a time limit on some games so people cannot go online to a word unscrambler for 10 hours and come out with an amazing score.

(Not implying that that is what you did, just so people don't do it in general)