Ban the person above you!

Ruto

Banned because ... thank you!

It was in my friend's house. I found it on the washroom sink. Can't believe I left it some place like that. :laughingsmiley: My poor cell phone.

Banne because prankdialer is a site where you enter a phone number and choose a prank and it unknown-number prank calls the number. Pranks range from Rick roll, Charlie the unicorn, or even upload your own MP3.

Thanks, I just checked it out. Maybe I should prank call someone. :evil:

banned because I remember when I used to prank call my friends. It was sort of fun, but sometimes I get caught. :laughingsmiley:

Banned because I have great voice disguise, I'm quite the impressionist/comedian...if only I could keep myself from loud laughter midway through the prank

Banned because I really don't pick the call of an unknown number, unless they call me many times.

Prank calls can get annoying, when you are not in a good mood. But over all, they are somewhat funny, even for a boring person like me.

I can assure you that your one of the least boring people I know. Infact, you're probably one of the funnest and funniest people I know if that means anything. smile_anim.gif

Banned because that smiley is nodding.

I am funny? This is the funniest thing I have ever heard. :laughingsmiley:

Banned because if you think I am funny, you should meet my brothers. :whistle:

They are what you call ... um, what was that? Yeah, 'hilarious'.

Banned for ninja-posting... wait. Taken already.

Banned for agreeing with what I was going to say, and because I haven't banned someone in so long... *nostalgia*