My Guild Rules Page

FutureTXTurkey

I've been trying and trying to move the rules for my guild onto a separate page. And I can't figure out this one freaking piece of code:

NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia

are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2009.

® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY | Safety Tips | Contact Us | About Us | Press Kit

Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions

That freaking message is sitting at the top of my page. How Do I Move That To The Bottom?!? I have made a million other pet pages and

I've never had a problem with this before? I've tried everything I can think of. Does anyone know the code or codes that makes that thing get out of the way?

Its usually because you're using absolute positioning, but as V said we can help better if you link us to the page ^_^

To completely remove that bit, you can use:

<style />

.sf {
display:none;
}

</style />

But then you need to type in a line about the page being hosted by Neopets to satisfy the rules.

Here's The Link:

http://www.neopets.com/~YbsirbNahtanhoj

What I've done at the moment is just used that tag you showed me earlier, to erase it their message.

And then typed the exact same info in to the page on my own...Do you think that would be okay?

Thanks For The Help Guys/Gals. Computers? Toasters?

• 5 months later...

hmm...[removed] this rules thread is old, you two new mods of the board might want to clean this up and close it no? just a helpful thought

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.