You can send 5 times again today!

BlackJaguar

.. but bad because it takes me almost twice the time to finish all my games...

I agree! I've also been playing as many games as possible for see which ones I can earn 1000np in so I get the full benefit of these weekends.

Took me over an hour playing games today! But I have 25,000 to show for it :) if I can find one more game that gets me 1,000np a time I'll hit the million mark by sunday!!

Tigra xx

I agree! I've also been playing as many games as possible for see which ones I can earn 1000np in so I get the full benefit of these weekends.

Took me over an hour playing games today! But I have 25,000 to show for it :) if I can find one more game that gets me 1,000np a time I'll hit the million mark by sunday!!

Tigra xx

Good luck then! I hope you manage to make it! b)

I reccomend warf rescue ;)
So long as we're recommending!

I play Bouncy Supreme, Faerie Racers, Hannah and the Ice/Pirate Caves, Freaky Factory, Faerie Caves II, Kass Basher, Jungle Raiders, Shenkuu Tanagram, The Castle of Eliv Thade, MAGAX: Destroyer II, Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway... those are on my favourites list and I get 1000 from all.

Does anyone else have any good games for getting 1000?

Good luck then! I hope you manage to make it! b)

I just won a Zomutt so I think it'll be possible without the games now lol

I reccomend warf rescue ;)
So long as we're recommending!

I play Bouncy Supreme, Faerie Racers, Hannah and the Ice/Pirate Caves, Freaky Factory, Faerie Caves II, Kass Basher, Jungle Raiders, Shenkuu Tanagram, The Castle of Eliv Thade, MAGAX: Destroyer II, Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway... those are on my favourites list and I get 1000 from all.

Does anyone else have any good games for getting 1000?

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll have a go at all of those!

The 5 I currently have, and get 1,000 in every time, are Attack of The Gummy Dice, Berry Bash, Kass Basher, Shenkuu Tanagram & Typing Terror.

I used to have Magma Blaster until the NP ratios changed :( it's just not worth the effort (I'm so lazy!)

Tigra xx

wow thats great!! I would like to play as much as possible but my exams are coming and I have to make time to study as well :(

wow thats great!! I would like to play as much as possible but my exams are coming and I have to make time to study as well

Aww, well it' going on all month, all weekends! Maybe you will find some time before the month is over! :)

they want to inspire neopets madness month. by letting you submit 5 scores, it prompts users to play more games and games that they would normally not even play, just for the sake of getting more np. it increases traffic, since many more users would like to take advantage of the extra 2 score submissions, and thus, potentially, boosts ad revenue.

it all sorta makes sense.

(ps: i could be wrong :))

No way Livvy, I can't see that! LOL! I think it's for advertisement purposes as well.. I think there are a disgusting amount of ads on that site now. 10 years ago it was tolerable, now you can't turn anywhere without being bombarded with ads.

Such is the fate of becoming famous.

No way Livvy, I can't see that! LOL! I think it's for advertisement purposes as well.. I think there are a disgusting amount of ads on that site now. 10 years ago it was tolerable, now you can't turn anywhere without being bombarded with ads.

Such is the fate of becoming famous.

It might be for advertisement purpose... because it's known that website get less traffic in January/Februrary that they get in December for examples. It's just a trend... So by having that promotion, they ensure that more people will spend more time on their website and possibly see more and click on more ads. Although, I'm premium member so advertisement has no effect on me.

Another 60k today. Planning to earn another tomorrow. Wheee. And I won some World Challenges too.