Welcome to February!

Izzy ♥

Yay! Its tonu day this month ^_^

Nice job done on the graphics!

And I'm hoping to get two avvies as well!

Questions: Can you send a Mysterious Valentines card when you're under 13?

and can we send 5 game scores today? Because from the looks of it, I can. (but I'm clarifying it just in case its a glitch)

EDIT: I got these items this month's freebies

Cheese

Archaesaurus Tail

Sand Orange

Radish hot dog

huh?? y are we able to send score 5 time.. neoepts dint annouce for it also....

btw there's some question...... y i always suddenly can see tonu is available even though it isn't the day of it?? the limited neopets were able to spawn any time??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not overuse chat speak.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I wonder why too, and piawpaiw, please I think you should stop writing in chat speak because I think that TDNforums banned it in the rules.(just to keep you away from bans)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not backseat mod.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh wow we are able to send five scores! That's rather spiffy. This doesn't usually happen on the first of every month does it? Unless I've never noticed.

Bring on Valentines for the avatar ^_^. I love all the Valentines items too, the plushies, aww!

I was wandering the same thing as Stephanie, Can we??? And we can send Games score 5 times Today??? Aye closets me here comeing.(Fashin Fever)

February. Shortest month of the year, month with all the lovey-dovey cards and chocolate.

I don't care much for the chocolate. xD

And then there's Jhudora Day, for those who don't have the avie. :O

lol! I was wondering the same thing too... but instead of wondering, I went straight to the game room.

Play as much as you can before they realize whats going on.

Quick! To the Meerca-Chase Mobile! lol

Hurray for February! The 12th is my birthday. Plus, I'm gonna get at least three avatars this month (Coconut Jubjub, Valentine's Day, and Jhudora Day). :D

What game did you play to get 50k??? Cant wait for more veges on chia day and looking for more Mynci madness coming soon.

PS: I went to the freebies and ALL I got was GROSS food.

"In the month of February on Friday, Saturday and Sunday you will be able to send 5 scores when you play games. "

I saw that quote, from neopet news, on the games board.