Happy Birthday Theo!

Crusher

theobday.png

I'd like everyone to offer their congratulations to Theo from our Content Team, who turns 15 years old today!

He's a great mate of mine and a hardworking member of staff, but he unfortunately has a bad habit of organising missile strikes on various leading nations around the world. He's also ridiculously smart, especially compared to me.

Recently, he's been busy with the project that he, Brittney and I are working on called MoTA. He's also been practicing his awesome skillz, and I quote:

"Awesome = Good Ideas

Good Ideas = Writing + Intelligence

Intellignce = Theo

Theo = 1/2Writing

Time = Writing x2

Time + Writing + Intelligence = Awesome

Therefore, Awesome = Theo" - Brittney

That being said, celebrate him, shower him in gifts, and wish him all the best. We're sure glad to have you on the team buddy, so enjoy your day, oldie! ;p

=Cameron=

HAPPY BIRTHD - *runs out of breath*

What Theo really needs is more time, much more time... *invents time stop machine* Yay, now he has all the time he'll ever need! *activates time st -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

THEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Happy Birthday Theo!!

At first I didn't know that Theo refers to AA until I see the post below XD

Enjoy your birthday!!

Wheeeee! Birthday announcement! xD

A sincere thanks to all those who wished me a happy birthday! :D *hands out thanking cookies*

Edit: I almost forgot to make an allowance for late happy birthday posts, which is kinda odd seeing as I have a bit of a reputation for birthday topic lateness. :P Anway, the paragraph above applies to all posts below this one as well.

o_O is it not your birthday anymore Theo? At least, not where you are? Interesting... so... GMT+11 or -11 for you? I'm GMT, so I still have to wait until midnight for your birthday to be over where I am. Dancing to celebrate still. :P Anyway, Feliz Cumpleaños! (I nearly went "Navidad" instead of "Cumpleaños" - whoops!) I know I said it before, but this is special because it's in spanish. :P Not really. It's your special day today. :)

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." ~Larry Lorenzoni

xD I'll have to jot that one down somewhere...

o_O is it not your birthday anymore Theo? At least, not where you are? Interesting... so... GMT+11 or -11 for you?

Actually I live in the GMT +8 timezone - I wrote that previous post a little in advance. :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEO!!!11!!

Hope you like the rainbow-ness, took a while to do that :O

Yay for rainbows! :D

Okay. So you're 16 hours ahead of NST. :P I wish I was like you. But I don't have any messenger whatsoever, so it's highly unlikely that I would be accepted as TDN staff. I hope you had a great birthday Theo. :) You are the best - *the speech leaflet I'm reading from disappears in a puff of pink smoke* ARRGH!!! I was coming to the best part as well! Oh well.

Well it's not that hard to get a messenger account. ;)

And I think you might want to get a refund for that leaflet...

-looks around for leaflet reciept- o_O Where is it? Hmm... looks like it disappeared along with the leaflet. Mental note to self: Send TNT a Pile of Dung for their treachery of telling me that the book was permanently in your hand.*

I probably won't use any kind of messenger. Only the forums. :P

* = Not really. Just joking here. :P