Hello!

SkyTurtle

Hi everyone! I just joined, and wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I'm Sky, and.... well, what else do y'all want to know? Anyhoo, it's great to be here among fellow NeoPets addicts, and I look forward to getting to know y'all! :)

Hello Sky! I am Jun, I hope you enjoy your time here! If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me

Remember to read the rules as well! There are a lot of things in there people forget and get in trouble with too..

Advocating the rules and then double posting? Tsk tsk, Jun. But I'm sure that was a computer thing.

Hi Sky! I must say, I love the name. I hope you enjoy your time here! As long as you don't mind a little insanity, you should be perfectly fine! (Maybe... :shiftyeyes_anim: ) As Jun said, be sure to read the rules, stay active, and don't eat the cookies!

If you have any questions or need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask. That's what were here for. =]

~ Livvy

Hi Sky, I'm Strategos. Welcome to TDNF. As jun and livvy have said, be sure to read the rules (they're pretty simple) and have a good time here. Cookies are available on your right, and you're welcome to take as many as you like. You can always PM me if you have any questions or such. Hope to see you around! :D

Hey Sky, welcome to TDNForums :D

My name's Stephanie.

As Livvy has already explained, we're a tad insane so be sure to join in the fun! (:

And about the cookies......we've had some cases of poisoning, but they haven't been brought up in ages!

Rest assured, we're a helpful community and if you have any questions, we'll all be sure to help ;)

Read the rules, and I hope you stick around!

~*~Welcome Sky~*~

What else would I like to know...hmm...well I'd like to know what your neopets hobby is.

Do you collect avatars? Restock? Maybe your into key quest? Or you have a favorite kind of pet?

Anyways, since you are new to the forum, let me link you to some of the most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts

^ also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar ^

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

Hmm... Thanks for the offer of punch, rotcchick, but it makes me punchy, so I'd best not :P

FutureTX: I'm into the avatars, and also badly hooked on the games of chance. Just now I'm pestering the wishing well every time I think of it... and if I have to name my favorite pet, I'd have to say Kacheek.

...Oh yeah, and I think I'm already addicted, LoL!!

Wow, somehow my eyes skipped over your board xD

Welcome to TDNF, Sky! *love the name ;o*

I'm Alice, Ali, Ali Cat, etc etc whatever ;3

*cheers for avvie collectors* We need more around here o:

Stay active, read the rules, etc etc you get the picture xDD

Have fun! :bike:

Nonono, eat the cookies. :evil: The cookies are great, see? *eats cookies* *falls to the ground in spasms and dies*

Welcome to TDN Forums, Sky. I hope you have a good time!

The cookies are all right actually, as long as you're insane enough to deal with the brainwave fluctuations. :P Anyway, welcome to TDN Forums! :D *official handshake*

Heh, my display name used to be 'Sky Shadow'... I still kinda jump when people say 'Sky' in their posts. xD

There won't be any visible effect... *cough*theyfollowordersfromDOOMagents*cough*

Hey, why is everyone staring at me?

Stop looking.

I said sto - *is buried by pie avalanche*

Okay, getting a little off topic.