tv shows gone bad?

janalseiya

What I'm not really loving these days is the Hannah Montana show. A lot of the little girls I know are IN LOVE with that show. Unfortunately, it entails them acting more "grown up" by wearing "trendy" clothes (read: clothes that Hannah Montana, the popstar, would wear) or asking me for make-up to borrow. It's kind of unsettling when the girls are under ten and asking you for mascara.

Courage was good. It was made to mock horror movies, and did it pretty well without making anything too scary. They canceled that one for no reason too. Spongebob was classic, or was. Everything after the third season lost its charm, and yes, charm was there. Nothing super fantastic, but something was there.

Courage scared me, I have to admit. But in the funny way. :]

Spongebob was the TV show that taught me how to be a little silly and happy after a long day of school. Since Spongebob is supposedly 10 years old this year, it gives me an idea of how old I was when I first watched Spongebob. XD

I loved Courage the Cowardly Dog, and I still do. It's a good show, and it actually has quality, unlike the crap you see on CN now. =/

And I agree, Spongebob has gown downhill since after season 3. I don't even watch it anymore.

*sings* what's the story, WISHBONE..

I would watch that now if it was still on! lol Anyone remember Dinosaurs? *Not the mama*? Or gullah gullah island? that was a good show to learn morales and the like...It was on nick at like 3 in the morning one time....Kids aren't suppose to be up that late lol...I personally think the shows i grew up watching in the 90s were the greatest..but i am a little biased lol

I personally never touch my tv until after my little girl gets home from school, her homework is done, we've walked the dog, had dinner, bathed, and had our nightly read together, then it's time for NICK AT NIGHT! We watch Family Matters and Home Improvement because they usually have some pretty good moral messages in them and it is something we can both watch together. My little girl is 7 and I don't mind her watching those shows. I won't allow her to watch George Lopez though because of the crude sexual references.