Plushies

jun

Hey, Jun here.

Just curious, does anyone collect the plushies?

I have some of mine in a photo (its a bad one though)

20090124_05_by_Sasajun.png

I even named them too (Minus the Ixi, Electric and striped Cybunnys)

But i am curious, what Plushies do YOU have?

You dont need photos XD I am just curious though

I am going to buy myself the Big green Acara one

tomorrow though ~

Awww.....so cute!

I think Anime has a bunch of plushies in her siggy.

I don't have any plushies of my own. Don't think they sell them here in NZ anymore although I saw them once in the delivered ads. Maybe I'll take a visit to the Warehouse sometime XD

I don't have any plushies, but yours are adorable! It makes me want to consider purchasing one. :)

The plushie acara and striped xweetok are adorable! xD At least that's what they look like from here.

No plushies here x-x *so many stufffed animals that it's amazing there are no neopets*

I have a bunch of plushies :D They all sit on my desk hehe Most of them were gifts from Ashley, though I did get three from here.

69gygn.jpg

The ones on my laptop do sit there normally xD I don't use it much anymore. Only the Pink Kougra has a name... since I have a Pink Kougra on the site, she's named after her!

@Stephanie - You can get the plushies in NZ ^_^ From either the Warehouse or Farmers, though the Warehouse is a bit cheaper.

Um... *points at sig* I've gotten more since then, I'm not even sure how many at this point.

EDIT: Took a pic.

P1230024.jpg

+ the Red Meerca on my desk

They're piled up... And still no count, that would require taking them down...

wow Anime i am in awe....lol.....i have one :crying: but i just discovered them so im going to be collecting....i like stuffed animals *I can save them for when i have kids anyway! lol* But I have The Christmas Bruce, he's adorable! :P

**edit** I forgot to say that I really like Izzy's Faerie Kougra and Jun's Electric Cybunny*I think its Electric anyway* ^_^

wow XD both of you have a nice collection there

I want to get a Strawberry Poogle, but i didn't buy it last time i saw it.. and now its gone

I actually might buy the castle play set before i do more plushies XD

I was mad! at Walmart near a friends house, they has the plushies that came with a figure! and in the discount isle no less!

Psss. Izzy if your reading this.. id love plusheis too :D send me millions... and your soul U: Cause i will make you my evil slave.. WAHAHAHAHAH!.. ern... >_>

But yeah XD I am sure if you can not find plushies near you, there is always the internet! Ah! i just remembered, we have some McDonald ones.. but i don't know if those count...

Anime... you are absolutely obsessed, aren't you? I'm planning to get some with KeyQuest codes. I found this site in the UK... but I'm not telling you which site it is!

Incase you haven't read my previous post, I found a site via Google that's selling virtual prize codes AND plush with KQ codes for the UK. But you have to use Google UK to find it. It's not on the other Google, I don't think... and I'm not telling you what it is. :P