Runescape,Adventure Quest...

.Dan.

Post your name and I'll meet up with you somehow.Maybe you could give me some pointers.
i have 3 accounts: green99day waswas56 roxy1445

I used to play Runescape, I hate the most is when we enter the member-killing world, other members can fight with you, I always lose. I dont play it anymore though.

i never go to Wild its too risky so you can have a very high level without going to Wildy

The Runescape map is small, but the world map is big.

youre thinking of the beginners map

I dont play any of them, and I'm not big on Neopets [the game] itself anymore.

I have a load of (rather sad, methinks) Runescape players who play 24/7, though. 'Tis scary what they say :O

:yes: it sure is scary like im in a group on myspace for runescape players and most of what they say is things like "YOURE SUCH A N00B!" "ive got a santa hat and a whip for 2 rune scimmys" but those are just the ones you can understand but they dont call people n00bs that much but ive been called a n00b on myspace but it can be sad because there are like, men in their 30's still addicted to runescape and thats all they do

World of Warcraft was made fun of on South Park...or my friends say that...

it was AND IT WAS SO FUNNY! Kyles character was a girl lol

I played runescape for a week before I stopped. It took a really long time to level up in anything.

I noticed in my school a lot of people play runescape but keep it secret because runescape is considered loser-ish or whatever. :eh:

at my school neopets is loser-ish but RS isnt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot. Thanks to everyone who responded to this topic, even though we have a more popular mmo-based topic in the M+E foruum section.

Thanks to Dailyneogirl for meeting me in Runescape and giving me some pointers. I'm not so much of a n00b now!!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't like MMOs that much. Ive played almost all of them and I find them boring after a while. Runescape was the best of any that I have played, but it still got really boring after playing for a while. I focused on mining too, I got up to lvl 62 or something but it got annoying trying to race other people to whatever rocks were avaliable.