Runescape,Adventure Quest...

.Dan.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont play any of them, and I'm not big on Neopets [the game] itself anymore.

I have a load of (rather sad, methinks) Runescape players who play 24/7, though. 'Tis scary what they say :O

I just started a runescape account the other day, and I can't figure out anything. The map is extremely small, and when you open the world map it doesn't tell you where your at in the "world" *sigh* so, I dun play it anymore. Though I am looking for something better... prolly gunna try World Of Warcraft here soon!

I played Runescape a lot for about 5 days, and then lost interest. I didn't like the small maps, and it was a little confusing for me. I don't even remember what my name was on there. I prefer Neopets.

I just started a runescape account the other day, and I can't figure out anything. The map is extremely small, and when you open the world map it doesn't tell you where your at in the "world" *sigh* so, I dun play it anymore. Though I am looking for something better... prolly gunna try World Of Warcraft here soon!

World of Warcraft was made fun of on South Park...or my friends say that...

I think you're talking about the in-game compass,in the top right-hand corner,yes? I just saved a copy of the full map and edited it to my specifications,cutting out the P2P zones and such.

Is adventure quest good?

Guest D Generation X
I played runescape for a week before I stopped. It took a really long time to level up in anything.

I noticed in my school a lot of people play runescape but keep it secret because runescape is considered loser-ish or whatever. :eh:

I don't know anyone in my school that does play it though, maybe I do and they're keeping it secret, lol. Yeah, it's not your average game, though. In spite of Runescape being loser-ish, as quoted, I don't know anyone playing Neopets, either. Not too popular here in Portugal.

• 2 weeks later...

I play Adventure Quest, but at level 67 levelling takes hours, so i don't bother much anymore.

I was level 69 in Runescape with full addy, but then I got hacked by a classmate who left my account on in the airport... <_<

Wanna play Maple, but I dunno how to install it. I tried but it won't work..

Habbo Hotel looks kinda boring to me.

i never heard of adventure quest

other than seein ads of it, i guess xD

same here...i still think that maplestory pwns all...

ive heard of WoWer, my friend and her whole family cept her mom plays it. its kinda funny! ive seen ppl in australia play harbo but i neva tried! i stick to maple!

my order and i kno ill get killed!

1) maple story xDDDD

2) neopets xDDDDDDD

i go on maple far mor than neopets sry!

The only online games I play are Neopets, Kingdom of Loathing, and two versions of Phantasy Star Online (I have it for GameCube and PC). Starting today I'm adding Phantasy Star Universe to that list as well. Yay!

My cousin used to play Runescape, and he always told me I should join, but I could never get into it.