Runescape,Adventure Quest...

.Dan.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started out liking runescape, and then I got totally bored...

These people are right, Maple story pwns runescape!

Never played Maplestory, but from what people say, Runescape is quite good. Habbo Hotel pwns them and Neopets comes on top. So...

1st - Neopets (127,553,057 users)

2nd - Habbo Hotel (31,000,000 users)

3rd - Maplestory (10,000,000 users)

4th - Runescape (20,000,000 users)

The scores are approx, of course.

What's habbo hotel? I've never heard of it...

Gosh, you people are fast responding!

Habbo Hotel is a virtual community, owned and operated by Sulake Corporation, that combines the two concepts of a chat room and an online game. The original conception of Habbo Hotel, Mobiles Disco, was created as a small project by two young Finnish men: Sampo Karjalainen and Aapo Kyrölä. It was intended to promote a rock band called Mobiles. The pair later sold their project to the Finnish telecoms giant Elisa Oyj.

The game is centered around Habbos, virtual representations of its members. Habbos can be dressed by each user individually using pre-supplied virtual clothing. Each character has a different name, and is identified solely by this name. The service's other focus point is virtual furni, which can be bought by Habbos using credits bought via a variety of methods, including SMS, home phone, and money order. This furniture can also be traded between users.

The service began in 2000 and as of March 2006 has expanded to 18 countries including a 19th hotel in China.

I went there a few months last year, but my parents forbid me 'cos I was too addicted, then I went on Neopets, which I known since I was 8. :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habbo_Hotel - Here for more info or...

http://www.habbohotel.com - Here to try!

i used to play runescape, i left wen i was like lvl 26 or somthin. i maple now! its AWESOME!!!

i used to play runescape, i left wen i was like lvl 26 or somthin. i maple now! its AWESOME!!!

Welcome to the maplestory lovers club!

*makes up a club* Tadaa!

Never played Maplestory, but from what people say, Runescape is quite good. Habbo Hotel pwns them and Neopets comes on top. So...

1st - Neopets (127,553,057 users)

2nd - Habbo Hotel (31,000,000 users)

3rd - Maplestory (10,000,000 users)

4th - Runescape (20,000,000 users)

The scores are approx, of course.

Really? Remember, Neopets allow 4 accounts per person. 123,553,057/4=30,888,264 minus all the people who don't play anymore. I'd guestimate 50,000, so, 30,838,264, which is less than Habbo Hotel. However, this is how my classmates rank them:

1.Runescape

2.Maplestory

3.Adventure Quest

4.Neopets

Nobody talks about Habbo Hotel.

Really? Remember, Neopets allow 4 accounts per person. 123,553,057/4=30,888,264 minus all the people who don't play anymore. I'd guestimate 50,000, so, 30,838,264, which is less than Habbo Hotel. However, this is how my classmates rank them:

1.Runescape

2.Maplestory

3.Adventure Quest

4.Neopets

Nobody talks about Habbo Hotel.

Lol, it will take a long time before Runescape and Maplestory make the first and second places on a world scale. Possibly the most played game ever is Neopets, which during the summer registered 18 billion pageviews. Now that is a lot per month. It has a popularity of over 40 million active users.

Habbo Hotel is possibly and most likely the second most popular game on the Internet. I mean, with a population of over 31 million users, this sure is a big value. You classmates base the ranking on their personal favorites, but they don't put in cause the popularity. I am rating by popularity.

Runescape is also a great and popular game, it has about 9 million active users, according to Wikipedia.

Maplestory has a good reputation, but it comes very far from the leaders, with 1 million active users.

"MapleStory DS is the tentative title of the Nintendo DS version of the game, which is currently under development. The Korean release date is set for late 2006 or early 2007. It is still unknown if Wizet will release a Global version of the game." - There may come a Nintendo DS Wi-fi, most likely, game.

About AS, I don't have info.