Shenkuu Tangram!

Superfly

Update: This game is now playable in the gameroom.

Neopets is finally making a new game for the site, it has been a while. According to our news records it was around or before the beginning of December when Jungle Raider was released. That's about a month and a half, Neopets should step it up a bit, they are slowing down. Here's some cool graphics for Shenkuu Tangram.

Game Buttons

ctp_1075.gificon_1075.giftm_1075.gif

Trophies

1075_3.gif1075_2.gif1075_1.gif

The trophies are a bit........geometrical XD

But I'm always looking forward to trying new games, even if they're....frustrating XD

And as the knowledge is doing, I'm aiming for the game avvie too ^_^

I didn't even notice the trophies. Wow i must of spaced there. From the looks of the trophies i would guess that it is going to be some sort of math game. :sad02:

:O I love tangrams.

I'm a total tangram nerd. :P

Bit of a bizarre choice for a game, though, eh?

I've no idea what tangrams are XD.

However, I hope it's a fun game... should give some work to the content team shortly ;D

Yay, Tangrams =D I luff them, I will hog all the pieces if I get my hands on them xP Tangrams is a game where you get a few flat pieces in different sizes and shapes like triangles, rectangles, squares, parallelagrams, etc. You're supposed to use ALL of the pieces to make a shape, like a crane, a square, a triangle, etc. It boggles the mind =P I can't wait for it to release!

Oh, tanagrams are cool. I've always liked them.

V, unless the images are randomized, that guide should be easy enough. Just get screenies of each completed puzzle.