Buried Treasure

Well, as YOU know, FM#9, I once got 20k. I posted it in the random events. But yay, now there's a topic for it! So...

You Won Nothing :(

map_blank_scroll.gif

I never win anything :crying_blow:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not make short posts that are less than 7 words. Check the rules for a complete list of what to avoid! ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

When I first started playing Neopets, I was good at this game! Within the first two months I won;

Four two dubloon coins,

Two jackpots (i assume its the jackpot?) of 20k (Which helped me greatly towards my first 100k)

I also won a lot of 500 and 1000 neopoints prizes.

But it seems my luck has run out, I havn't won anything on it in a loooong time. :crying:

Nope. Zilch. Nada. Nothing whatsoever. Waste of 300NP then... I need the good prize from it (20k).

@Sara: I know you won that. I am so wise to make new topics for wins of dailies. I'd have made a Tombola one if someone hadn't beaten me to it.

I got nothing for this try :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

^ Congrats Jasmindee :)

Today, I won 500np. Not bad, considering my luck has been pretty sucky recently. :(