Debate: Are Neopets plots boring?

Ian

I never knew about the LDP XD . I was also lucky to finishthe Altador plot , i came in when TDN was doing the guide on the 10th constellation. I Like the altador and TOW plot though. Hope TOW gives good prizes!

• 2 weeks later...

The maraquan plot was cool, but I missed it :( The HW plot got too confusing for me at the compound part. The CG plot was absolute rubbish, like it was thrown together in a few days. What I loved was the Altador Cup (yes my siggy still shows it too after all this time...). I got a Yooyu! I really loved the way you had to experiment with different teams to see which one was the best. Then you had to play like stink to get loads of points. Every team played differently, i.e. faerieland was fast but weak, HW was slow but strong etc.

They even had souviniers!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes some of the plots are boring but the Altador and Altador Cup now those were sure good. I think Neo should make plots more often

• 8 months later...

I'm still looking forward to the next plot...any ideas on when this is?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Matt if you have any questions regarding this action.