Debate: Are Neopets plots boring?

Ian

I don't know, but it seems lately that all of the Neopets plots released are just the same old "comics" and "SOLVE THE PUZZLE." Do you agree? What do you think Neo should do to make it more interesting?

I just thought it might pose a good question.

Well the Altador Plot star finding was pretty unique... nobody could just 'look up the coordinates' although a mathemathical formula was formulated to find your constellations :P

I completely agree! They're getting boring because it's the same thing. I think they should narrow down the users who are allowed to do a plot. For instance, if 40 people didn't solve the first 'stage' correctly, they lose and are out of the plot. Or something like that, it would be very fun!

I loved the Altador plot, cause I love astronomy, and cause its the first plot I ever did..., but I also liked the CG plot. It was a bit boring, though. I didn't even know what a plot was until the Altador one, even though my old account was alive all through the LD plot.

Yes, I must agree the CG's plot was boring, just responding to those questions...let's hope the HW plot is going to be better....

CG plot was pretty pointless...but the Altador one was very cool!

The Haunted Woods plot looks very exciting!

No, I really think TNT thought well of this plot, and a land so big as HW, not to mention the Altador 2006 Cup Champion (I support always Maraqua, though), so it promises.

I'm rather found of the HW myself so I was excited to see that they finally got a plot to come from there! :D Yay! This will be my first ever plot that I will read/participate in! w00t! And to get back on topic, I dunno if they are getting boring or not, I've never participated in one. :P

I agree with some plots getting a little to long and winded. But for me, it's how some of the plots get really obscure and tedious that drives me up a wall. For example, the water pipes in the Altador or the 1,000 tomb maze in the LD (I still cringe when I think about that). They weren't hard, but I took about 6 million hours just to get anywhere.

Oh and Maraqua ROXS!!!!11 :woot: :woot: