Hello there :-)

Hello all, I'm new to the forums so I thought I'd post and introduce myself.

I found TDN through typing variour Altador questions into google and just a couple of hours ago managed to complete it - yay! :-)

I'm an old timer on Neopets (6 years 4 months).. although I haven't been active for most of that time due to school, exams, volunteering and now university *sigh* but I'm back for a bit at least. The last time I was really active I was part of an active guild with a forum like this and it's nice to think I could get involved in the neopets community again :-)

Hope you've all had a good day

Tigra xx

Hello Tigra and welcome to TDNforums :D

Congratulations on beating the Altador Plot. Now that you are an expert, you will be able to answer people's questions on the forums ;p

Its good to hear you got back into neopets! i do hope you enjoy your time here

if you ever need anything, please feel free to PM me

Oh also, remember to read the rules (a lot of new members always forget that)

Welcome. I think there are only a few of us who have been with Neopets for so long and still actually PLAY. Feel free to neofriend me, for whatever reason I have not closed them. I'm not very popular, people don't clamor to be my friend. lol

Thank you for the welcome guys :-) from the sounds of it this sounds a useful source of information!

Xepha; I spent like 2 hours trying to heal that silly petpet so when I came on here and read that if it hadn't been healed after 10 goes to reset it I could have cried! I kept making stupid mistakes throughout so I highly doubt I can help.

Jun; Thank you, and let's hope I have enough time to stick around (she says with exams starting next week..!)

Rotcchick081; reading your blurb on your user lookup made me smile - I too remember the days when the globe didn't spin. On the account I had before this (pet named after the guy I had a crush on, embarrassing!) I remember when Mystery Island was released and codestones first came out - huge excitement! And you had to pay to travel there I think?

I will eventually get around to adding an avatar and signature.. either when I get around to making one or begging someone to make a set for me hehe! I used to have this lovely gruslen set made by a friend but I think it's long gone on the image account along with all the my pet pages background images.. I really need to get everything sorted again .. Ah but right now I'm preoccupied refreshing my inbox every minute waiting for TNT to tell me my score is fine and that I now have a gold trophy.. I've been waiting since Saturday (and I've even managed to beat that score since submitting the 1st one <_< )

Oh, I think I left Neopets just after the Sacrificers Plot. I came back in time for the Mystery Island Volcano plot, but didn't participate. So sad!

I will eventually get around to adding an avatar and signature.. either when I get around to making one or begging someone to make a set for me hehe! I used to have this lovely gruslen set made by a friend but I think it's long gone on the image account along with all the my pet pages background images.. I really need to get everything sorted again .. Ah but right now I'm preoccupied refreshing my inbox every minute waiting for TNT to tell me my score is fine and that I now have a gold trophy.. I've been waiting since Saturday (and I've even managed to beat that score since submitting the 1st one <_< )

I can make you a set it you want XD (yea, I rarely offer it... but you seem nice :P)

Hey Tygra, my name's Stephanie.

A lot of dedication you've put to the Altador plot, googling is quite helpful XD

Remember to read the rules, as Jun said, a little reminder ^_^

There has been a feeling of insanity going on for quite a long time here at the forums, either you choose to ignore it or join in! (:

Have fun, try to. :D We are VERY active.

*poke* By the way Xepha's graphics are uber awesome. You're lucky to get an offer from her :O

rotcchick081; If it makes you feel any better I don't think I even knew there was a plot! All I remember from then is that (I think) you needed a codestone to travel to mystery island? And I remember them being so expensive so I knew I'd never get one.. as back then I didn't really realise how many ways there were to get NP and how little 1,000NP actually is..!

Xepha: If you are offering then that would be brilliant! This laptop is new so it'll be a time saver for finding and reinstalling my graphics side of things. More time for revision I guess, which I have to tell myself is a good thing.. Anyway sorry I'm going completely off-topic.. if you are ok to make me a set then I would certainly take you up on the offer and, of course, credit you for it in my sig. Thank you :D

Stephanie; Thank you for the welcome . As far as I'm aware I've read about chatting intelligently, not spamming, no flaming, not going off topic, to respect everyone, keep private information private, never to ask for PINs, passwords, link to malicious sites, etc.. I think that's about it isn't it?

I'm sure you weren't implying that I have ignored these and as far as I'm aware I haven't broken any rules yet? I'm sorry if I have! What a great first impression to make :P

Tigra xx

~*~Welcome Tigrasnowscar~*~

Well since you finished the plot I guess you'll have a lot of free time now for, avatar collecting? or restocking?

Well, whatever you enjoy, I guarantee that no matter what, TDN has something that can help/interest you.

And I also guarantee that if you stick around and stay active you will fall in love with this site.

The greatest staff and the best users...hands down! If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

I'll can try to help you out myself, or point you to the proper staff member.

p.s. If Xepha ends up not being able to do your signature for some reason I'd throw my hat in the ring.

I'm sure you weren't implying that I have ignored these and as far as I'm aware I haven't broken any rules yet? I'm sorry if I have! What a great first impression to make :P

No! I think you're an excellent member to have here at the forums! ^_^

Hehe, feel free to hang loose, there's a snack table somewhere here..........

But anyway, its nice to have a member like you here. :D

Thank you all again for making me feel so welcome, it really is appreciated even if I'm not managing to get on here as much as I like at the moment - after exams that'll change!

I will say I do remember reading a post about grammar and I am aware mine isn't the best but.. it could be worse? So I do apologise to all future post-readers who enjoy grammar as they will never find my posts a pleasure to read. I don't even know if I wrote that sentence properly (or this one!).. They should really keep english lessons complusory, it all went downhill for me after GCSEs..!

My main goal now, as it has been every time I've come back, is to continue working towards my dream pets.. which has completely changed since they've changed all the poses, but it's actually made my goal about 10mil cheaper so I can't complain too much! But currently the goal is a darigan zafara, baby bori, maraquan draik and either an island krawk or lutari (currently krawk as there is no lutari morphing potion as far as I'm aware?)

Tigra xx

Hi Tigra, welcome to the forums! I'm Levana, glad to meet you :)

Yay Bori! I love 'em, have a Lost Desert one myself. Hmm, there's no Lutari Morphing Potion; as far as I'm aware, they want you to pay for the mobile service to get one. When I came back to Neopets (after a hiatus of a couple of years), the Lutari was the one pet I wanted, but alas, that's how they get you :(

Maybe.. I can't see them doing that as otherwise there would be a huge fuss over all the people that paid for it? I might just be able to justify paying for it, but then I wouldn't be able to find a decent name for it so I'm thinking I'll stick with the Krawk. It's cheaper that way as I already have the krawk, it's just the brush I'm having to save for o_O

Speaking of which, when your score is being reviewed by TNT staff.. I know (apparently) you get the trophy that you should have got at the time of submitting your score, but do they backdack the NP per day that you should have recieved being in that trophy position? I'm now waiting for 3 scores (of which all of them, currently, would put me in 1st place) and the 1st one was since Saturday so that's 3,750 NP.. I know it's not much but every little helps right?

Tigra xx

TNT probably need to catch up from their holidays... hopefuly scores get reviewed soon. (I've none under review this month, but for all of you waiting, it must be long!!)

Haha I know I'm just being impatient, but it's so annoying as currently the scores I submitted Saturday, Monday and today are enough to put me in 1st place (with Monday's being the best!) but it just makes me wonder how everyone else has done and that maybe I haven't managed to get a gold trophy.

I mean I remember with Typing Terror I got a high score but by the end of the day I'd been bumped to Silver and I just can't take the waiting, I want to know :sad01_anim:

And actually also I noticed after I had sent off my score for review on Saturday that a new high score was released on a Saturday so I'm thinking maybe it's an automated thing and not actually checked by the staff as surely they wouldn't have been around on a Saturday? I know with time differences and the such but the US is 5 - 7 hours behind the UK so it would have been anywhere from 5 - 7am where they are to have manually checked that score.

Seems a little harsh doesn't it?

Mini rant over!

Tigra xx

Hehe yup yup she did indeed, and I love it :-D

I just realised I never even got around to thanking you for your offer to make me a set! I'm sorry that was so rude of me not to even acknowledge that you did that! :(

Gruslens are so adorable though don't you think? Seriously if there was anything from neopets that could be made real I would pick the Gruslens hands down, to think you could be reading a book with one curled up on your lap.. I mean they basically are cats but.. so cute!

(And Warcraft III is to thank for the name!)

TIgra xx

Haha I know I'm just being impatient, but it's so annoying as currently the scores I submitted Saturday, Monday and today are enough to put me in 1st place (with Monday's being the best!) but it just makes me wonder how everyone else has done and that maybe I haven't managed to get a gold trophy.

I mean I remember with Typing Terror I got a high score but by the end of the day I'd been bumped to Silver and I just can't take the waiting, I want to know :sad01_anim:

And actually also I noticed after I had sent off my score for review on Saturday that a new high score was released on a Saturday so I'm thinking maybe it's an automated thing and not actually checked by the staff as surely they wouldn't have been around on a Saturday? I know with time differences and the such but the US is 5 - 7 hours behind the UK so it would have been anywhere from 5 - 7am where they are to have manually checked that score.

Seems a little harsh doesn't it?

Mini rant over!

Tigra xx

Each highscore table are processed everyday. However, when your score is under review, it's different. A member of TNT has to check it to make sure you didn't cheat to achieve your score. Usualy they are reviewed the same day or the next day... or monday/tuesday if it was during the weekend. But TNT have been away from their office for so many days that they surely have to catch up on reviewing scores...

I hope that answers your question :P

Good luck with the trophy!

Each highscore table are processed everyday. However, when your score is under review, it's different. A member of TNT has to check it to make sure you didn't cheat to achieve your score. Usualy they are reviewed the same day or the next day... or monday/tuesday if it was during the weekend. But TNT have been away from their office for so many days that they surely have to catch up on reviewing scores...

I hope that answers your question :P

Good luck with the trophy!

So it's just a question of being patient? Oh that so doesn't work for me :(

Yes, it does answer my question. I mean seriously though of course it makes perfect sense they have to check it manually, as thinking about it if they set up a program to check it then there would be bots and the such coming out that would know to appear "human" to the program to check the results, and at the end of the day you just have to hope there isn't anything out there to trick/outwit the human mind.

But still.

Impatient.

One day I'll grow up! :P

Tigra xx