83NP quickly? :D

:Jake

I hate to be a broken record, but: PLAY GAMES. They are best way to make NP in a hurry.

There is always restocking and sniping, but if you've never done either before you'd have to learn how to do them successfully first - and that takes time. Definately more than an hour. Just like in the real world, there is no get-rich-quicks in Neo. Well there are random events, but they're random so you can't exactly count on them!

well you can try restocking and even playing 20 games that you are SURE that yoyu are exelent at will help too.

But, I dont think I am good at 20 games. And, it takes forever! The only ones I am good at are Faerie Cloud Racers (already played 3 today), Kass Basher (already played 3 today) Wingoball (but I cant ever get 1k from it) Flycatcher (cant get 1k) and I cant play Key Quest. (Dosen't work).

And, it takes forever!

Ever heard the saying "Good things take time"? Nothing is going to be instant!

I'm sorry, but the whole point of this board seems to be you hoping that someone will just give you the neopoints... which annoys those of us who have to put in the work for their goals. There are a ton of games you could play if you practise. Even if you can't get 1k from them all, the points you can get will build up!

Here is the list of games I try to play each day, to get you started. I don't get the full 3k a day from all of them, but what I do get usually adds up to well over 20k. You may find you're good at some, or hate others. Don't forget that the main thedailyneopets.com site is full of game guides with tips on how to play nearly every game in Neopia!

Crisis Courier

Escape to Kreludor

Extreme Herder

Faerie Caves II: Fyora's Quest

Grand Theft Ummagine

Hannah and the Ice Caves

Kass Basher

Maths Nightmare

Meerca Chase II

Piper Panic

Stowaway Sting

TNT Staff Smasher

Turmac Roll

Volcano Run II

Ever heard the saying "Good things take time"? Nothing is going to be instant!

I'm sorry, but the whole point of this board seems to be you hoping that someone will just give you the neopoints... which annoys those of us who have to put in the work for their goals. There are a ton of games you could play if you practise. Even if you can't get 1k from them all, the points you can get will build up!

Here is the list of games I try to play each day, to get you started. I don't get the full 3k a day from all of them, but what I do get usually adds up to well over 20k. You may find you're good at some, or hate others. Don't forget that the main thedailyneopets.com site is full of game guides with tips on how to play nearly every game in Neopia!

Crisis Courier

Escape to Kreludor

Extreme Herder

Faerie Caves II: Fyora's Quest

Grand Theft Ummagine

Hannah and the Ice Caves

Kass Basher

Maths Nightmare

Meerca Chase II

Piper Panic

Stowaway Sting

TNT Staff Smasher

Turmac Roll

Volcano Run II

After 3 games, I've only gotten like 3-4k.

Okay this may come out sounding a little rude, so I apologize beforehand. Its 2.30 AM here and I'm tired of dealing with people who expect things handed to them for nothing.

The things you want are going to take effort on your part to earn. If that effort is playing three games and only coming out with 4k, look on the bright side - its 4k closer to your goal, and if you play the same games each day you'll improve. Effort seems to be an alien concept to a lot of the players I encounter these days but believe me, unless you want to spend your neolife begging other players for handouts, its what you need to work at.

If you really don't want to play games, then learn to restock or snipe. These are by no means instant earners either, and you may well have days where you lose neopoints rather than gain especially while you're learning. However, these are the two big earners in the game of Neopets and once you become decent at either of them you'll make a lot of points. Its all about that singular concept: practice. Its going to take a lot longer than the hour timeframe you gave above but eventually you'll get good enough to earn decently from them.

Also make sure to collect your interest. I also believe there is a link on the TDN mainpage to multiple links that give you free NP for doing absolutely nothing besides 'finding the NP'. I hope that helps you. Good luck.

Okay this may come out sounding a little rude, so I apologize beforehand. Its 2.30 AM here and I'm tired of dealing with people who expect things handed to them for nothing.

The things you want are going to take effort on your part to earn. If that effort is playing three games and only coming out with 4k, look on the bright side - its 4k closer to your goal, and if you play the same games each day you'll improve. Effort seems to be an alien concept to a lot of the players I encounter these days but believe me, unless you want to spend your neolife begging other players for handouts, its what you need to work at.

If you really don't want to play games, then learn to restock or snipe. These are by no means instant earners either, and you may well have days where you lose neopoints rather than gain especially while you're learning. However, these are the two big earners in the game of Neopets and once you become decent at either of them you'll make a lot of points. Its all about that singular concept: practice. Its going to take a lot longer than the hour timeframe you gave above but eventually you'll get good enough to earn decently from them.

OK, that is very well said. I should aplogize, not you. I'm the one who was ungrateful and impatient. If I want to make money, I do it myself. I learn how to do it the best, not to ask others for help. I can't always realy on others to do the thinking for me. Where will I get in life if I do that everytime I need some assistance? I mean, if I'm in desperate need, I hope you all are OK with me asking. But constant asking like I was earlier is just immature. I'm sorry for the rudeness and disrespectfulness of me. I shant do it in future; the only time I will ask is if i've got a brain replacement or something, but the thing is I am just sorry!

It takes a winner to apologise. Good Job.

Anyway, I agree with the games earlier mentioned, try Grand Theft Ummagine, TDN has great step by step guides which should get you 3k in 6mins tops. Hannah and the ice caves is good and fun too, if you reach a certain level, I can't remember which , you can just play that level daily and achieve 1k. I also like Shenkuu warrior which seems to be an easy 1k to me, even with the dropped NP ratio. If you are a little more patient, you could try the Faerieland agency as well.

Jake, we've been over the 'how to make money' question with you over and over. Congratulations, you managed to annoy Isabel.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.