22 members have voted

1. 1. Your Opinion

• Perfect!
    • Good
    • OK
    • Could do better
    • I want more!
    • Appalling

What is your exact opinion on TDNForums? Be honest! If you think it's good, explain, and if you think it's bad, say what can be improved... :] I think it's alright. But maybe there should be an award system added.

TDNF's a great place to be.

But it wouldn't be the same without us members. ;)

As long as everyone's sticking to the rules and feeling welcome, there's no doubt that this is one of the best, and helpful forums!

I guess the reward is that you're getting some help from the community and actually getting some nice feedback that you've helped someone. ^_^

And the activites organised by the staff. Imagine how difficult that is!

well, Ill be honest. I do like the forum, the only down fall is sometimes younger members.. even older members, don't know how to act on forums. They over use Emotions, and never type right. Minus that, i think the Forums are great.

Isn't that already there? http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/index/

I think TDNF is pretty well done compared to other forums. (Think Neoboards) I don't have suggestions for improvement, really. Maybe another arcade tournament?

I think this forum is great. I probably spend more time on here than Neopets nowadays. Most of the community here's really nice and helpful and everything and it's just great.

It would be really cool if MoTA got started though. I've never participated myself, but I checked it out and it seems pretty cool.

Well, this is a great occasion for me to say that I believe TDNforums improved lately. We gained many many regular posters and they are making this place great. Sure, there's always some newbies who should have read the rules to avoid getting into troubles, but overall I think the forums is a great place where to hang out.

One of the best moment of my day is when I open my imac in the morning and get on TDNforums to read and reply on threads. ;)

I quite like it. It's definitely better than chancing the official neopets forum when you want a serious answer or just want to chat with people who are mature and better moderated.

Jake it's not your fault, but this is kind of bad timing for a poll like this...not to say that we don't appreciate constructive criticism here, but we just went through a whole discussion of the forum and what we did or didn't think could be changed....so if you feel like your not getting the best responses ever it's probably because the subject was a little exhausted in the previous topic.

But just to affirm my vote of perfect I will state this...

As far as the helpfulness of the actual site, and the accuracy of the information, and basically the overall experience, there is no equal to TDN. I've been on a lot of help sites throughout my years on Neopets, because frankly without help I would suck, and this is hands down the best site I have ever come across.

The same can absolutely be said for the staff and the active members of this forum. The nicest and most helpful bunch of Neopets fans I have ever come across. And frankly not just one the subject of Neopets, but it in all things, I have found just about everyone who frequents this site to be incredible.

Could we do new, different, better things? Sure there is always room for growth and improvement. Especially if we stay positive and work as a team, but compared to what else is out there this is one of the best run, and most enjoyable websites I have ever been on. I'm actually on here more often then I am the actual Neopets website. And I hope the longer I'm on here the more I will continue to enjoy and bond with the site's many awesome users and staff. My Neopets career would be nothing without TDN's help, and my day to day would be much less enjoyable.

p.s. Just FYI it was stated in the previous aforementioned topic that there would be no reward system implemented for a number of valid reasons. I would link you to the topic so you could read what was said, but I can't find it. If a staffer or someone who participated in that discussion could link Jake to it he could get up to speed on what we discussed and decided.

It's very good! Though I wish someone would answer my TDN Battlepedia question via the Battledome Chat instead of just ignoring it altogether. Other than that, I had loads of help, helped out a few people. I have a particular knack of Faerie Quests.

I think TDN is awesome (x I just joined yesterday and I'm already loving the vibe of the forums, and how easy it is to get from topic to topic without having to click a million times.

I'd say it's good. :yes: I didn't vote for perfect, 'cos nothing's really perfect, but TDN is the most awesome community I've ever been a part of! The only major flaw I've seen was a chronic lack of active members, but that seems to have changed now and the forums are more active than ever. :D

o_O Who voted 'Appalling'? Don't be shy, we want your opinions! :P