Coltzan's Shrine

:Jake

-sighs- Don't we all want the million NP? My pet feels faster. I'm trying to train it for the Battledome.

Does anybody know how long you have to wait before you can try Coltzan's Shrine again? Some people say 12 hours, other say 13, and it differs.

Yes it is true, but only a few people have reported it ever happening to them, so it's very VERY rare.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting the aww nothing happened now for the last few days. :-( Oh well.

• 1 year later...

heheheeh i like dublons but i dont know how to get them i know i can have tem from dubloon diaster but do i need too sumbit my score to get these

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My pets were healed...right after their visit to the Healing Springs.

I haven't got anything useful from Coltzan for a lonnnnng time.

I hope this helps

You feel slightly richer!

I love it when he says "I hope this helps!" and then gives me some burnt food from the Lost Desert. xD

Yesterday I think my hands glowed blue for a moment. But yeah he seems to give me stat increases pretty frequently. Yay!