V6 Suggestions Topic

dailyneogirl_

Umm...sorry? XD

Edit: okay, I think i get that.

And im pretty darn sure that we definately wont be doing that; it's easier to do ourselves :P The layout is created, so dont worry about that. Thanks anyway =)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The layout was created before this topic was made :P

And, no, there will be no sneak previews. Not until the very very last minute. Most of the staff haven't seen it either, I believe. I feel so lucky.

Yep, But it's not as good as TDN, I mean, Pink Powerpoint? What exactly does that mean????

Pink Poogle Toy!!!! LMAO, Pink Powerpoint...or you could call it my custom name - Pink Portugal, lol...because PT is the inicial of the country Portugal, and P is for pink, so Pink Portuguese Toy. :P

As for tutorials, new ones aren't showing up because I'm no longer staff. But I still continue writing for TDN, so hopefully in a week or so you'll see new tutorials on the site, and trust me, they rock this time! :)

Hah. You guys think its just a matter of chaning layouts? Naw.

The whole system gets changed. We get a whole new Admin Panel. Each page is added onto a main template. It's a LOT of hard work from Tipem.

No sneak peek yet. Seriously dudes, it won't be until like Christmas.

then why do it? v4 was great :)

I think TBC's grapics are SO cool!!

Erm thanks, a little off topic though :)

Whats unfair?

Erm, I dont really remember...

Edit: Oh after reading all the posts, its unfair that only Sam gets to see the layout :)

Tipem has a mortal fear of promises :D

Because. V4 was getting old. A big long navigation like that was too long. It became messy and unorganised. We needed a facelift =D

I think he thinks only staff can write stuff... you know...?

PS: Why don't you make a 'TDN Calendar'?

Um, I was staff here on TDN, but I still continue writing tutorials for TDN because they don't have a tutorial writer yet.

Good idea, ask Tipem...

I don't know if someone has posted this, but since Neopets doesn't have it maybe you guys should. Because Neopets blocks music codes from other websites, maybe you guys can try and come up with a code that they may accept? Or e-mail or mail Neopets about having a Music code section in which they can keep track of the appropiate songs.

Tutorials are sidelined for the moment, we have other things to be doing. We're still interested in new staff though.

Yes, leave that to me for now, I think the contest and other matters are more important. When the contest has finished, then we can move onto this.

• 1 month later...