V6 Suggestions Topic

dailyneogirl_

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe (Unless things are going on behind the scenes) that it may be a more relaxing colour than red. But my best bet is that there will be many different themes as mentioned previously and on the Coming Soon page.

You never know what Tipem might spit out. He's really secretive about these things...

The colour scheme was chosen and put in place about two weeks ago, and will not be altered unless we see necessary - it looks very nice. We will (strictly) not state what colours are used in the new layout, until the very very last minute.

We're a lot further into it than you think. Draft 1 was created nearly a month ago, draft 2 a few weeks ago and quickly scrapped, and we're now on a cool Draft 3 (which is likely to be the final edition; trust us, it's cool).

The purpose of this topic:

- Suggest small, cool little tidbits about the site that can be implemented - for instance, would you like content to be in subsections, or a general menu?

- Give us ideas for other aspects. The main layout is designed XD

(Oh. And you may think Rainbow rocks, but it is in fact one of the tackiest things known to man on the web.)

So in other words, you had v6 before v5 was out and we have about a 1 in 6 chance of guessing the color. Oh and a think a weekly poll woould be a good idea, or a funny quote or maybe a more updated webcam.

Oh, no, but we'd been thinking about the new layout around two weeks after V5 was released, hah =D It was released about a month and a half ago.

Nice ideas, thanks :)

XD I shall poke tipem about the webcam.

Hehe, yes, it would be wacky. Wacky tacly naff-y. :)

I would just like to say the v4 was much better than v5, but that is just my personal thought. Also, in suggestions, I would like the Featured Game adviser back, and easy-acces faerie crossword answers. (Not for me, I can't get it working. but it would look nicer.) Yeah. I'll hopefully think of more suggestions.

We're talking about the Faerie Crossword section and how it will be included. It might not be on the forums, but on a new page (like we export the news to the front page, we can export to a different page for FCA, y'know?)

We wont integrate FCA with news, though.

haha you look funny :P

But Back on topic, I think after you release it you could put up a list of everything needed to make a new layout and the forum members could try, (ex. We need a... cool header that is this shape

hdr.gif

And we would submit something like this

tdnsamplevl0.png (I realize that it isnt good.)