Mistakes!

tempdisplay

Today at the Lab I mistakely zapped my Wocky Kitthie instead of dare I say it my Lab Rat Zafara(just before I zapped her I imagined making a topic or post that had that dare I day it in it. Wierd). i could I've lost Kitthie, she could have been a techo, usul or any other. She gained 3 strenght points :D I guess.

Have you ever made a mistake that don't end as fortunate as mine (neopets related only). Oh I know one, Ii sold my elctric bllue pb for 150K when it's 300K. Stupid Est. Price

Hmm.. I bought a lot of Weaponry items cause i though u needed to buy them to get the avatar.. but you needed to equip one.. so now i have all these items i cant sell that were about 100k each XD that was Yesterday

Lab ray turned My baby female.. and my Prtie who was my only female.. male D:

I Sent A Baby PB To The Wrong Person. Spelt The Username Wrong, Other Than That, No I Dont Think So. XD

I mispriced my 8 Christmas PBs!!! 30k when I bought them for over 3k more! <_< Worst thing was I accidentally donated something that I really needed. And I didn't get it back.

I have accidently donated items that I had spent a lot of np on (curse you lack of sleep and concentration!) The problem is unlike discarding items, Neopets doesn’t ask if you’re sure about donating *sigh* I even got a neomail from a person asking me why in the world I donated it

Not coming back soon enough to retrieve my original account was probably my biggest mistake :guiltysmiley: But I also impulsively bought a Gothic Korbat Skirt for 99,999 NP thinking that I could resell it for higher. Never happened, so I ended up auctioning it for 75,000 instead.

Not as bad as some of the other things on here to be sure...

Hmm, I don't think I have! *thinks* I think the worst thing I have done is be a n00b when I first was on Neo...

Hmm, I don't think I have! *thinks* I think the worst thing I have done is be a n00b when I first was on Neo...

Everyones Done That Lol. I Bet I Used To Be Held First Place Of 'The Worst N00bs' Highscores. Lmfao. Begged For Money, PB's, And Other Items Lol. XD

I remember staring at a faerie shoryu morphing potion priced at 155k zoom past me for more than 5 seconds at the auctions...with no one placing a bid. I kept staring at it and trying to figure out just where i had seen that before...needless to say i banged my head on the wall a couple of times after that.

I remember seeing a rainbow swirly thing being sold for ridiculously cheep at the auctions years ago. The problem is I was just starting out and had no idea of its real value. I just thought it was something pretty. *Bangs head on table* It wasn't until I found the hidden tower and saw it there that I realised what I'd missed out on.

I once almost fed an extremely expensive paint brush to my Grarrl. Fortunately he was in the Neolodge, so he couldn't eat it. :P

I just did the stupidest thing ever. Bought a stamp I already had from the Post Office!!! I'll post all my stamps, and tell you which one I bought.

- Mystery Island -

stamp_mys_kou.gifstamp_mys_ais.gifno_stamp.gifno_stamp.gifno_stamp.gif

no_stamp.gifno_stamp.gifstamp_island_flotsam.gifno_stamp.gifno_stamp.gif

no_stamp.gifno_stamp.gifno_stamp.gifno_stamp.gifno_stamp.gif

These are the 3 Mystery Island stamps I bought. And I was stupid enough to buy the Mystery Island Kougra Stamp when I already had it! <_< I'm blaming my sleepiness. :P