Mistakes!

tempdisplay

200k??? I'd never spend that much just for an avatar!!! I wonder what hasn't been tried... I tried mixing:

Cardboard, Green and Pink items, things from the Lunar Temple Puzzle, Green, Orange and Pink items, Blumaroo, Green and Pink items, I'll go round for mixing orange items. I bet I'm wasting my time here, but oh well... you win some, you lose some... and others gain some. :P Anyway, worst mistake is probably wasting 5000 on Bagatelle. Only did it today too... <_<

I got a Secret Laboratory Map and sold it in my shop. I thought it was a Petpet Laboratory Map. I priced it at 300 NP. :crying:

:withstupid: :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Back in 2000 neopets never send me an activation link for my account(that I later abandoned for obvious reasons) and I could only have 1k at a time. I couldn't talk to other people so I never had a clue how much codestones were and I would find them almost every 15mins no lie. I would sell them in my shop for 500nps and of course they'd fly off the shelves, I promise at least 100 hah. And then I'd be the n00b who'd send a neomail "THANKS FOR SHOPPING AT MY jdafjgfadgad SHOP" haha.

And thennnn another time on my account I've had since 2002 I stumbled across a magical yellow poogle toy and my friend in real life told me that it would turn my favorite gelert into a poogle of course I was alll "nooo it wont shuttt up I'll show youuu"

..... yeah I was NOT HAPPY <_<

It took me forever to finally get my hands on a gelert morphing potion :angry:

But 8 years later I've learn all money in the bank or SDB. I do nott need my stuff turned into sludge thank you very much ^_^

I just did the stupidest thing ever. Bought a stamp I already had from the Post Office!!! I'll post all my stamps, and tell you which one I bought.

- Mystery Island -

stamp_mys_kou.gifstamp_mys_ais.gifno_stamp.gifno_stamp.gifno_stamp.gif

no_stamp.gifno_stamp.gifstamp_island_flotsam.gifno_stamp.gifno_stamp.gif

no_stamp.gifno_stamp.gifno_stamp.gifno_stamp.gifno_stamp.gif

These are the 3 Mystery Island stamps I bought. And I was stupid enough to buy the Mystery Island Kougra Stamp when I already had it! <_< I'm blaming my sleepiness. :P

What? If that counts as your most terrible mistake ever then i really envy you XD

We need a Most Awesome Wins topic really. I've overspent on more than the limit on the FEA once. I am posting all my mistakes on this topic, one after the other...

P.S: The stamp I mentioned before, I think it was about 500 Neopoints (from the Post Office) that I could have kept. :(