Advent Calendar Glitch?

Nina

Due to some technical errors some users who visited the Advent Calendar on the 14th were not able to collect their prizes. We are working on giving all of those users the prizes for that day.

So I guess the question is closed... they probably got enough complains to make it an official announcement. Can any of you imagine how many reports they probably had to read... ewww

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the glitched items (the plushie and the slingshot).

I don't know. I feel sad and happy at the same time. I'm sad when I think about the day of the glitch. I got glitched and had to withdraw money from the bank and pay close to 60,000 NP to buy the missing items. And now I have two sets of the items, but the prices have dropped to 300 NP. So I'm sad that I "wasted" money.

But I'm happy, too.

After all, it's not the value of the item that matters; it's the goodwill behind the giving that we should think about.

People don't *have* to give us items during December, and TNT didn't *need* to secretly leave the plushie and slingshot in my inventory.

So I guess I'm just looking at it as a "Spirit of Giving" kind of thing.

I'm putting the items in my shop and setting the price at 300 NP. That way some newbie with less NP than me can buy them and use them or store them for a later day.

Ok it's passed the P's! (Why did I pick a name so low down in the alphabet lol) I'll never take the advent calendar for granted again. I'm glad I didn't end up buying the advent calendar items, people paid thousands of np for them, I really feel sorry for you lot :(

• 2 years later...

I just realized, for the December 17th prize, I only got 2 prizes and the neopoints... What I didn't get was the Terror Mountain Winter JubJub Power Bounce Token 1-pack (a mouthful, huh?)

Did it happen to anyone else where they only got part of the entire prize?

EDIT

I do realize that I am no professional dealing with the Advent Calendar, which is why I ask you this (don't judge me): What's with the letters? Are we supposed to get extra items? If so, I've been visiting the Advent Calendar everyday, and I didn't get anything else besides what's on the list that TDN has, minus one prize. I don't mean to sound like a winer or some really annoying person, but I lack lots of experience. :*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump a topic older than 21 days. Please create a new topic to prevent confusion (however, I hope I have answered your questions in a pm :))

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.