OH MY GOD!!

aquacoolchick

I cannot believe it!! :woot:

I had just logged on to TDN as usual. I clicked free jelly and I got him as a challanger AND he turned my wocky into a BABY Wocky. I have been saving for a baby PB for ages and I just cannot believe it. I didn't know that that could happen. :D

Has this happened to anyone? :)

Aw, yeah Ashley has been really unlucky with Boochi... first he hit her Faerie Elephante, then her Rainbow Wocky, and then he hit her wocky again after she's been repainted another colour :(

Its the favourite event of some, and the bane of others xD Grats on getting it since you were one of the ones who actually wanted it!

:crying: I want Boochi! He never comes to me... :grrr: How dare he use favouritizm! I need him more. :( I want a baby Pteri!!! If he shoots TryingandTesting with it, then he will regret it! Because I have a Purple Sticky Hand... and a Scarab Ring... At the end of the day, he's just a baby Bruce. Big deal! We have more pets than you. You're going down, Boochi!

Congratulations!

He should zap my Xweetok. Baby Xweetoks are adorable.

*holds giant cannon menacingly (not that there's any other way to hold a giant cannon)* I think it would be a good idea to zap my pet, Boochi. Don't you?

Congratulations!

*holds giant cannon menacingly (not that there's any other way to hold a giant cannon)* I think it would be a good idea to zap my pet, Boochi. Don't you?

Meanwhile, I still look around for Boochi without success. He hasn't come to me before, and as Oakmouse peers over Cliffhanger, her beak gets whacked by a snowball!

Umm... OK I made the looking around bit up, but I still haven't found Boochi!!!

Hmm... sorry but I don't understand what you all are saying... what is this Boochi and does it changes pets randomly?

We have more pets than you. You're going down, Boochi!

lol. You sound JUST like one of my kids. Thank you, that was worth a HUGE smile.

lol. You sound JUST like one of my kids. Thank you, that was worth a HUGE smile.

LOL No problem. Shall we tackle Boochi together? Joking, I know we can't. I'll look for him more.

Hmm... sorry but I don't understand what you all are saying... what is this Boochi and does it changes pets randomly?

Boochi is a baby Bruce that shows up randomly and tries to zap your active Neopet into a baby. Sometimes he misses, but if he hits, he turns your pet into a baby. Regardless of whether he misses or not, you get him as a BD challenger once he shows up. :P

Congratulations!

*looks at lookup*

Heh heh. Got my Baby Xweetok via Boochi. :)

Cool!

The boochi payed me a vist a few months ago! Got my baby bruce from him, I have Bella as my active pet saying "COME HERE!!!" I really want a baby korbat!

Wow I didn't know that even existed non-the less was it possible..O.o I really have to find a way to get out of my cave.

So just to make sure I read it all right, it's just a random event? Or is there an area of the site that can trigger it? (or has more likely of a chance to happen?)

Its just random. Some people seem to get the event more than others though.

There is also a RE that turns your pet Invisible. That one is completely random too. Another RE turns your pet Blue, but your pet has to be sad first. Then there's one that turns them Red if they are angry. Finally, there is one where they can get turned into a random colour but thats super rare.

Boochi, the Invisible one and the any-colour one only affect your active pet. The Blue and Red ones can affect ANY of your pets though, if they are unhappy or angry.