Games Master Challenge: Now LIVE!

Superfly

Maybe this is just another delay for an actual plot like the petpet park plot??

either way, I'm waiting for this to actually become challenging. I mean really, you can pull these scores without ever having had played these games before. The earlier ones seemed a lot more challenging. o.O

Traditionally the GMC is very easy ;) Its the one in March, the Daily Dare, which has harder challenges!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a very easy trophy! It is my first *goes red* I am not very good at games, I'm not good at chia bomers :(

Secret Game Challenge for Day 3 is Snow Munchers.

A score of 500 is needed to qualify.

I pretty much suck at games, so there will probably be at least one of these I can't do,

but in the mean time I sure am having a lot of fun pretending to be good at the easy games!

Anyone have links for all the trophies? I'm a Nintendo fan, so the Wii remote+Nunchuck is a must to get. What day did it end? Sunday or Monday?

They're all on the rules page, here.

Here's a question: Do all of the challenges have to be completed on the day they are assigned (for example, day 3 challenges on day 3)?? Or can we miss a day, come back, and complete earlier challenges (ex. complete day 3 challenges on day 5)?

So long as challenges are completed by the time the GMC finishes (the 1st this year) then it doesn't matter when you do them. You could do them all on the last day if you wanted to.

Ah, the joy of doing easy challenges! XD Of course, the most fun thing about this event is watching AAA get pwned. :P

Ah, I can't play Chia Bomber! That is one of the games that you need 200points in but the most I can get is 61! Ahh

I just noticed that the trophies from the first one all the way until the 4th or 5th one is the same as the previous GMCs, does that mean that if I stop here then I will get two of the same trophies? I find it kind of interesting and funny :D

Ah, I can't play Chia Bomber! That is one of the games that you need 200points in but the most I can get is 61! Ahh
Stand in the corner, and put mines on both sides of you. Shoot from that spot. Should give you 200p easy! I know, since I had the same problem. That game is hard :(

In Chia Bomber, here's what I do:

I stay on the bottom row & line all 5 of my bombs in the empty spaces below the row above me. (so if the little chias come down, they will die even if I don't get a chance to shoot) =)

I move only along the bottom row & since I know if they come down, they will get bombed by my bombs, I don't have to worry about getting blew up by theirs. =)

If I see that a Chia is not cutting through the rows and are going to keep going through one, I shoot at it. I also stay on one of my bombs if there are a lot near so I can just move and they will be blew up! =)

I hope that helps...even through I will probably not want to hear the word "BOMB" for a while... ;)

I do pretty good when I play it.

Ashley

I was just thinking about the random challenge for today... The title says Set Your Sights On The Best, so maybe they want the 20 highest high scores. Yesterday it was rating the games as hard as possible. Just a thought.

I already tried top 30, 50 & 100 for 20 games, including 20 I qualified for in the challenge. Nothing worked so far.

According to my spell check, it's correctly spelled forty.

Oxford Dic says forty, so it's without the U =)

I LOVE TDN! You guys always have great guides for every special event on Neopets, and this time you're really going above and beyond - not only do you give a link to the games for each challenge and the guide for that game, today you axtually bothered to post 20 links to high scores for the high score challenge! Seriously, how great is that?

THAT, my friends, is true commitment to this page, and it's the reason TDN is #1!!!!! :cool: :thumbsup: :cool:

Haha, thanks Maria. :) You make it all worth it, the visitors.

Seriously though, clicking links is so much easier than having to hunt for high score pages, and then keep track of how many you've been too!

Yea, please tell me you disabled all the emails to me, right? :P

It was fun, but crazy when the glitch was finally fixed. LOL. I actually thought, this is why I'm not content anymore, it was fun though, great rush.

Haha, thanks Maria. :) You make it all worth it, the visitors.

Seriously though, clicking links is so much easier than having to hunt for high score pages, and then keep track of how many you've been too!

Exactly, that's the boring part of GMC =) just wait till they give us the 'Submit feedback for 20 games' like last time o_O

Although, I do think the GMC has been quite easy so far. The only hard game for me was Mynci Beach Volley - I HATE THAT GAME :grrr: it's like Meept vs. Feepit, impossible to control and SO hard to play. I HATE THOSE TWO GAMES *grrrr*

And with a sigh of relieve I checked today of Jelly Blobs of Doom was on the list of games - and it's not *phew* last time, I had to visit a friend and have him do it! And I'm way too broke to do that this time *LoL*

Ugh. Those certificate challenges are boring. But thanks for the great guide. Without that I wouldn't have done anything :)