Games Master Challenge: Now LIVE!

Superfly

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the chances one of tomorrow (final day) will be a game challenge for Dungeon Dash?.

Nil. Dungeon Dash was for Daily Dare, which is usually harder than the GMC. And Dungeon Dash was certainly not the easiest game.

Oh poopydoo - today is the last day? Oh crap.. Then I can't put off that darn Meepit vs. Feepit game.. I EFFING HATE THAT GAME!

And I'm annoyed that I can't use my swear words to express my anger =p

The 7th and last day of GMCs will be tomorrow, December 1st.

To do combos in Meepit vs Feepit, wait for the animation of one move to be completed before pressing next key. Else it won't work as a combo.

I'm now 30/30, woot. I hope the final challenges aren't too hard. At first, I spazzed out when I saw the Roodoku score, because I thought that the minimum scores meant above 200, not 200 or above. So, I tried a few times and always ran out of time on easy, before I decided to just send my score anyway with the score of 200 and realized that I had completed the challenge.

I want an avatar out of this!

So is anyone else seeing that even if they're 30/30, the trophy in their user lookup is 1 behind, that is, the trophy is for 25 challenges met?

EDIT: Actually, it's 2 behind. It's like the trophies in userinfo are still set for last year. Games Master Level 7 shows up as last year's trophy instead of this year's. (I know because level 7 is what I got to last year and now I've got 2 identical trophies.) But on the AAA challenge it's showing me that I've earned the wii-type nunchucks.

Is no one else having this problem?

I did get finished relatively easy. I was only at 39 played games as of today early evening (my local time), but I played the required games and then just played games that were easy and fast to get to 60.

I did well in M vs. F, I figured out how best to make the combos. I got the 250 points way faster than usual =)

Again, thanks a bunch to TDN for a great coverage and guide! :thumbsup:

Um, can anyone tell me how to play the old version of ultimate bullseye for today's challenge, because when I click on the link on the GMC coverage, it takes me to a page that says "Sorry, this game is unavailable!" and I don't even see the game in the game graveyard, does this mean I won't be able to complete all of today's challenges? :(

finished all of the challenges :) woot!

the most annoying thing for me was to play 75 of those qualifying games, since I hadn't ever played half of them (I do have the 250 games avatar, though...just haven't played random games in awhile) I hate reading instructions, so I usually didn't and then had to go back to read them every so often :)

Secret game challenge now gives following text

"Ready, Aim, Fire!

As a tribute to Neopia's 10th anniversary, an old favourite has returned! Get a score of at least 25 on Ultimate Bullseye I."

instead of just

"CHALLENGE COMPLETE!"

I could get the prize: Neohome Version of Ultimate Bullseye

picture here: Neohome Version of Ultimate Bullseye

so it seems it has 'unglitched'

Secret game challenge now gives following text

"Ready, Aim, Fire!

As a tribute to Neopia's 10th anniversary, an old favourite has returned! Get a score of at least 25 on Ultimate Bullseye I."

instead of just

"CHALLENGE COMPLETE!"

I could get the prize: Neohome Version of Ultimate Bullseye

picture here: Neohome Version of Ultimate Bullseye

so it seems it has 'unglitched'

Thank you for this information. I've just updated our coverage pages with the prize information :)

I played Revel Roundup as one of the 75 games in GMC, one of my favorite games, and I hit a new personal high score: 245 points!

I hope my score will be reviewed soon so I can have a gold trophy! :thumbsup:

I completed ALL of the challenges!!! You know at what time I finished? 11:53pm (NST) LOL. That's 7 minutes before the GMC officially ended. I played all of the challenges and left Roodoku, until the very end because, it's the hardest for me (even on easy mode. I know, I stink LOL). So anyways, I had a lot to do today and I was only able to start playing at 11:30pm. I finished the rest of the games to complete the 75 games challenge, after I lost a game of Roodoku. Hoping, that I would at least have on record that I've completed 34/35 challenges. I had only 10 minutes to go until midnight and I was ready to give up; but, I didn't. I thought I would just give it a shot because, I had nothing to lose, right? And so I did and guess what? I won! I couldn't believe myself LOL. I don't know how in the world I was able to finish the game in 3 minutes, but I'm finally finished!

I played Revel Roundup as one of the 75 games in GMC, one of my favorite games, and I hit a new personal high score: 245 points!

I hope my score will be reviewed soon so I can have a gold trophy! :thumbsup:

You sure are fast! I can barely clear a board.

You sure are fast! I can barely clear a board.

Thanks, but a tid bit of luck is needed too :laughingsmiley:

Unfortunately, TNT takes so many time to review my score that I was bumped out of the "trophy places" at the time they did it. :crying: