3000 days!

mxpxrocks222

Yes, today is my pet, princetillere, is 3,000 days old. and he was from my first account so that means i have been playing for 3,000 days...

so how old are all of your oldest pets? have you had them from the beginning? i know this is my third main account but i just switched princetillere every time i changed. and this was back before transfers... so im just curious about what everyone else has done with accounts and pets.

My oldest pet is Kaihrou (1134 days)... I had adopted him from the pound in 2006 and he had been moved on many side accounts, which preserved him from being frozen.

3000 days is such an achievement though :D Congrats !

Wow 3000 days?!? Congrats!

My very oldest pet is 1,930 days old, and that's from an old account from before I quit.

After I started again, I made a new account, and the pet on that one is 485 days old.

Congrats my oldest pet in my bro's account is only 2,698 days. I never realise that 3000 is a lot until now...

I'm still on the account I've had since 2000, so my oldest pet that I created is 3063 days. (I did adopt a pet that year, too, and that one is 3143 days.) I am SO grateful that I haven't been frozen. Or, had my account hacked.

Wooh, well done!

On this account, is 2_cute_dragon she is 303 days old I got her from my 3rd account that I froze a few weeks ago. If it was created on this account it would be . If it wasn't from my sides it would be my baby bruce MII_LUV_HP who I created when I made the account, she is 163 days days old!

First ever account, that I don't know the password or email to, the pet is 910 days old

The second account is really bad and was from when I was a n00b (and I am freezing today), the pet is 344 days old

Side 1, the pet is 71 days old,

And side 2 (I made 2 days ago and is 2 days old XD) the pet os 2 days old!

My oldest pet is my Eyrie, Grencia_Eckener. He's 2,322 days old.

I'm on my third account, but I had ported him over from my second account.

... and if I had pets from my first account, they would probably be around 3,000 days old. I wish I could remember my old account name to see if they're still around. :P

Just searched my pet (abandoned it to make another one once i had 4) and it is... 633 days old. Dunno how though, because... I've only been on for an exact two years... or is that the same?