Neocash Card Holiday Giveaway!

Superfly

Neopets' players in the continental United States have a chance to win some free Neocash cards. Neopets Neocash Card Giveway is where you can enter for your chance to win. You can enter daily until December 16th.

Check out the prizes!

• 5 Grade Prize winners will receive a full set of 8 Neocash Cards. (worth 14,000 NC)
  • 400 First Prize winners will receive a $10 Neocash Card. (worth 1,000 NC)

thanks_01.jpg

Awesome!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Good luck to all Americans :)

When they did the plushie giveaway for Canada last July, I won a pretty purple Chomby plush :) Awesome :D And Anime had won for the US plushie giveaway too ;)

May TDN bring you luck!!

Not fair! lol yes I admit it, I am bitter! but considering that Neopets started in the UK, it's not really fair that America gets all these competitions.

P.S. according the editorial in the NT, the idea for Neopets actually came when Adam was in Nottingham which is my town woo! (insert unnecessary pride here)

Good luck to all Americans :)

When they did the plushie giveaway for Canada last July, I won a pretty purple Chomby plush :) Awesome :D And Anime had won for the US plushie giveaway too ;)

May TDN bring you luck!!

Hey, I won a purple Chomby, too! It's so cute!!

Anyways, I really feel for all you people outside the US. It sucks, and although I live in Canada, there are quite a few contests I can't enter. Not to mention not being able to watch streamed videos because I'm outside the US... oh well, good luck to everyones in the States!

Well, I'd rather a better prize, like a token. ...Eh, They wouldn't do that. Then rich people wouldn't buy NC, and no one would pay for it.

Not everything can be changed by stating that you are in the USA. Sometimes they read the IP address, which always indicates where in the world you are located.

It's worth a try. if I had stated that I was a boy then i would have gotten the Queen avvie that I wanted, not the King. Misread the directions... :sad01_anim:

I got the queen avvie from say boy :P And I got the canada burger king things from saying Canada. I try everytime :P

I'm glad I'm just straight up in the US. I can't leave the house so this is a huge thing for me.

...We just have lots of competition and I have lots of dead self confidence.

Relax, I'm sure they'll have more competitions that's more diverse. They just can't send it to every one everywhere in the world, you know?

Unfair that US and Canada get all sorts of cool stuff and we have to sit out.

It's actually usually just the US. :/ Canada's left out on a ton of stuff. Especially when it comes to game exclusives and contests.

*plays Pokemon*

Yeah... Canada's always left out on Events for Pokemon. :grrr:

• 2 weeks later...