I FOUND THE SECRET TO HEALING THE VAEOLUS PETPET!!!!

candy_fire33

It didnt work for me at all... ive been trying all day and im furious! :grrr: i wish it would do it already!

ive tried to get my boyfriend to do it but he has better things to do... im furious at him too ... i want to cry! im so frustrated! :crying:

I meant to thank you for this a few weeks ago but I forgot and only realized today that I didn't even have a TDN Forums account! Anyway, I tried several times to heal the Vaeolus using the method discussed in the TDN guide, but to no avail. However, this method worked for me on my second try. Thanks so much! I have no idea how long I'd have spent trying to get past that part if it weren't for you. :D

For two weeks now I've been tried everything at it's still NOT WORKING. I've tried both TDN's and your method. Argh!

ETA: I just tried TDN's again and it worked! <3. FINALLY! Now chapter 13 :(

its very easy.... I check te petpet at the 5 second (ex: 6:13. 05)NPST and then apply the method it requires, then at the 5 second again I chek him again and then I repeat the process 10 times and voila! it is cured!

It doesn't really take long to heal this petpet as to the plot. All you have to do is make sure you check on the petpet on the beginning of the next minute and apply the correct method to caring for him.

For example:

If you started at 7:02:05, you should apply the correct caring method then wait. Once the clock is around 7:03:0x to 7:03:2x, you should check up on it and perform the correct method of healing it.

I apologize for any type of confusion I may have given you from my post.

this was really hard for me. i've tried this like 100 times and i still couldn't do it rite!

but i was soo glad when i finally got past it x]

so glad!! :thumbsup:

wow everyone is just raving about this method.. i must try it myself later.. for now ive had enough of that stupid petpet grrrr (2 hours down th drain :angry: )

edit:

1) 8.45.00 bandage

2) 8.46.05 eat

3) 8.47.10 wait

4) 8.48.15 bandage

5) 8.49.20 medicine

6) 8.50.25 medicine

7) 8.51.30 medicine

8) 8.52.35 bandage

9) 8.53.40 medicine

10) 8.54.45 eat

11) 8.55.50 wait

why hasn't the skeith shown up yet? have i done something wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! I was thinking, "I have been doing this part of the plot for 4 hours. I really doubt this persons idea would work"

Then I did it, and I was so shocked that I said a few 'choice' words, and I was so...flabbergasted, that I had to come over here instantly and thank you so much for this!

On my last account before it was froze I couldn't beat this part. But thanks to you...I did it! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

Oh man, I've tried that. But either am I the most unlucky person, or that site just hate me :(

Well, I'm not giving up just yet.

Thanks, for posting the method. I remember how frustrated I was before I was told about the ways of healing the vaeolus petpet. I was ready to rip my hair off *LOL* Now I'm just banging my head in the table :P

• 5 weeks later...

THANK GOD!!!

wooooo i got it :D:D

hopefully now ill get that avatar

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Native if you have any questions regarding this action.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff. (Pirusher)

The board was requested to be unlocked.

Per the reason above, this topic has been UNLOCKED. Please contact Pirusher or Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

Important topic

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

You forgot to include meh! D=

• 2 weeks later...