Welcome Neo Avatars 2.0

Ian

Hi!

av_logo.gif

Neo Avatars, The Daily Neopets full-featured avatar checklist department, has received some updates over the past couple of days. Here is a brief rundown of them:

• Avatar profiles - every person on Neo Avatars now has the ability to have a public profile which displays how many avatars you have, which avatars you have obtained, and, if you want to, you can furnish it with a little profile text. :)
  • Avatar counters - you can now show off how many avatars you have on Neopets.com, other websites, and in your forum signatures with our new avatar counters! See an example below:

1.gif

• Sorting options - LONG OVERDUE! They are now here! You can now sort avatars the way you want to!
  • Seasonal avatar alerts - Neo Avatars now has seasonal avatar alerts (also long overdue)! Be sure to visit Neo Avatars every day to see if any avatars are "in season." ;)

Check out Neo Avatars today! For full benefits to Neo Avatars, be sure to register a tdnAccount. Otherwise, as a normal unregistered user, you won't have any special checklist features available. Just a bigger reason to get a tdnAccount! On another exciting note, Neo Avatars will reach 1,000,000 checked avatars within the next week or so! YAY for big server power! b)

Guest Macabre HBK

Awesome Ian, I love the new features. Actually, sorting is something that makes things much quicker to search for.

However, I think I'll lay off that banner until we can customize font and color. That orange is a little strong, and Comic Sans...bleh.

Guest Macabre HBK

Trust me, V, that font is anything but flashy (that's because I despise Comic Sans), but you've certainly drawn attention with orange. :P

I love how for the Neo Avatars picture you use the picture from the one avatar that no one has got yet, yes! I'm talking about the infamous Chef Bonju avatar, oh Bonju how you taunt us so! :crying:

I LOVE it! Doesn't it auto update as you add avas too?

One other question: Would it be possible to sort avas (ones u have or not) by rarity levels?

One other question: Would it be possible to sort avas (ones u have or not) by rarity levels?

Avatars don't have known "rarity levels." Could you explain this a bit further? :) Sounds like an interesting idea!

Avatars don't have known "rarity levels." Could you explain this a bit further? :) Sounds like an interesting idea!

I guess I mean by how hard they are to get?

I love the counter. I just recently started collecting game avatars, too, so this is a perfect release time, if i do say so myself ^_^

Thanks to eveyone who worked/works on this!

*pokes Ian* Like sort by how many people have the avatar. The fewer people that have it checked as "Have" the rarer an avatar is :P

Yuppers, that's exactly it lol well close enough anyway

Yay! I love this idea and I guess it was worth the wait...

I'm not really sure what avatars I have so far lol, so I'll wait next year just in case because I don't want to waste another bunch of neopoints aiming for an avatar that I already had! XD

I find it hard to believe that not one person has gotten the Bonju avatar...not even ONE!

I love TDN and its great that you're making this place even better!

Excellent work as always Ian & V! :D

I like the idea of having a rarity index for avatars. :yes: It'll help out a lot with deciding which ones to aim for.

-chuckles- Lovely. It's a great addition. It taunts me how I've got a bunch of avatars and yet, I have no game ones. I'm too picky for neopet ones, too. >w< Oh, how stupid I am...

I Love It! Wonderful Job! :yes:

Thanks for all your hard work and time spent making this available!

I'm terrible at playing most of the games... :sad02:

nice design :O i like how the counter buttons look

I love the counter. I just recently started collecting game avatars, too, so this is a perfect release time, if i do say so myself happy.gif

How can you have 202 already??? WOWEE, you must be so fast!