Welcome Neo Avatars 2.0

Ian

OMG, as much as I loved the new update I can't believe I forgot to actually comment on it...

It's great guys. Avatar addict that I am I just adore it. Especially the counter that I have plastered everywhere!

The profile was especially neat for me because I had previously made an avatar gallery on one of my pet page's,

but there was only room in the code for 100 avatars. Now I get to display all of them instead of just my 100 favorites.

I will really find the public profile very useful and much more convenient for everybody looking for help or looking to help others. I might even use the banner here on the forums or maybe on neopets.com (Look-Up or PetPage). Does anybody know if neopets.com will block the banner or will I have to upload a copy somewhere to use it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
it would be nice to have a jellyneo-style bar counter variation. i find the banner to be too bulky.

I am supposed to work on more counters sometimes... shout me a PM if you have any particular ideas :)

I am supposed to work on more counters sometimes... shout me a PM if you have any particular ideas :)

well, if you guys need some php help... i can be of assistance :)

i was thinking of having a counter like this: counter_21.png (image taken from jellyneo)

the upper limit would be populated with the total number of available avatars available, and the progress would be the number of checked avatars.

it would also be nice to select the theme for the counter to match a variety of profiles.

I like that one being small much better, but more for sigs here than on the site but it could work great for both.

I'd change it a little tho::

counter_21.png

I'd do several varieties on that, white and other colors. I am an Aero style fanatic >.< lol

Well, I'm sure TDn would come up with some uber-cool new design, but I think a smaller counter would be a good idea.

Also, to improve on the existing one, it would be nice to have different colors other than orange. It would also rock to be able to choose the five avatars that appear on the counter. To personalize it better, y'know?

Well, I'm sure TDn would come up with some uber-cool new design, but I think a smaller counter would be a good idea.

Also, to improve on the existing one, it would be nice to have different colors other than orange. It would also rock to be able to choose the five avatars that appear on the counter. To personalize it better, y'know?

It's been discussed and I believe rejected for now. Sorry :P

Well let's not ask too much! Ian here has like a million websites to manage. WHo knows how he gets it all done! I think he's underappriciated.. no offense to anyone. He gives so much and takes so little. let's go Ian.

That would be part of why it was rejected. Ian is a busy bee and he does the maximum he can for TDN. Because he luvs you all :P.

Well let's not ask too much! Ian here has like a million websites to manage. WHo knows how he gets it all done! I think he's underappriciated.. no offense to anyone. He gives so much and takes so little. let's go Ian.

Its not that we, or at least me, don't appreciate him. Far from it, in fact, I know how hard he works to keep this website up and running. (Not to mention the awesome staffers that work here!) :P I just feel that its my responsibility to suggest new ideas to help make TDN a stronger, more community oriented website. The ideas don't necessarily need to be used. ;)

Anyways, to get slightly more on-topic, I still think that different colored counters would be nice to have. :)

• 2 months later...

this is great!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post to topics that have been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.