Trick or Treat!

Izzy ♥

Yay!! ^_^ I just received all the Y10 NC Mall Goodie bags, and I found the trick or treat bags as well, thanks to TDN :D

Could it be possible that you have to open all the goodie bags before receiving your neocash??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only got the following, but then I only 3 baggies as yet, and one from last year :)

Spyder Lolly

Assorted Pumpkin Mixed Candy

Pumpkin Gut Cookies

Pumpkin Marshmallow

Peanut Butter Spiders

Tall Apple Lantern Lamp

Bit O Bones

On the last page I also got

Something has happened!

A Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. You should see what's inside!

Seems like a good halloween for me!

Thanks for the links guys. :D

And I had to open at least one.. I got Candy Corn Classic, Vampire Wax Lips (wearable but for some reason currently stuck to my shoyru's nose, not in her mouth), and a Red Skull Lamp, which says it goes in the neohomes (it has the stamp) but can't be put into my storehouse. *pouts*

I'm guessing its safe to say that I'm going to sell my goodie bags rather than open them. Just from your guys' results.

But I still don't have the last one. Just because I can't access the spooky scratchcards stall. It always says 'sorry, this game is unavailable'

Can somebody explain this?

Do you have your age set to under 13 on Neopets? The Scratchcards are a "gambling" type thing so if you do, you wouldn't normally be able to see it... I've heard that you *should* still be able to get the Bag though, so send in a bug report. Its happened to a couple of others I know as well.

Could it be possible that you have to open all the goodie bags before receiving your neocash??

No... I got mine right away when I collected the six bags, which I never open anyway. Make sure the NC Mall is available in your country, I think if its not then you don't get the NC :(

Do you have your age set to under 13 on Neopets? The Scratchcards are a "gambling" type thing so if you do, you wouldn't normally be able to see it... I've heard that you *should* still be able to get the Bag though, so send in a bug report. Its happened to a couple of others I know as well.

Nope, not true. I've been able to play the scratchcards before I turned 13, and I didn't lie about my age.

Yes, I am under 13.

But I do have access to the lost desert scratchcard stall but the rest I can't access. I guess I'll keep on refreshing and see if it'll turn up.

well, judging from the list of items you people got there going to be a major depreciation, especially for the good items like the butterfly mask, which as of now has reached 50k at the lowest. I expect it to drop to 35k or less in the coming days, while the price of the bags are going to deflate. I sold the bags immediately at over 5 thousand and they were snapped up, now i can fianlly get some clothing my pet actually needs ^^

Of course i opened a bag or two, wouldnt want to spoil the halloween spirit 8P

Sorry, they are only available on October 31st... you will have to wait until next year to collect goodie bags... or you can buy them from the Shop Wizard.

Sorry, they are only available on October 31st... you will have to wait until next year to collect goodie bags... or you can buy them from the Shop Wizard.

Boo! I missed all the Halloween fun, what are the names of all the bags?

• 1 year later...

I can't seem to get the jhudora's cloud bag?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days. This topic has been inactive for almost 2 years!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.