Neopets Site Theme Alert & Halloween Information!

Superfly

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed it. <_<

Just because I was being stupid, turned my laptop off to go watch some kiddie shows (yea, they're on at midnight here...and please don't ask why i was watching them :P) and suddenly got SO bored that I fell asleep. (-sighs- there's always next year tho...)

Random tip for staying up to get the sidebar: Watch interesting TV shows (or no TV at all) and have lots of sugar. ^^

But still, congrats to those who got the theme, and you're lucky if you got it (:

I got it! i had to stay up till 1:00am here, not a prob sence i watched all thos super disterbing halloween movies! :axehead: I'll probably never sleep agian! :yes:

so yay now i have a site theme that is dark, dark pages make my eyes feel pretty :D sorry-ness gos out to all the people who didint get it!

I know how it feels to miss it, because it happened to me last year... I refreshed and it was just too laggy for my connexion and it didn't work :(.

So anyway, grats to everybody who has a new site theme and better luck next year to the others. The next theme we can unlock is the winter one.

i didnt get it, cuz i was at my friends and her sister got home, i was the only one out of ALL of my friends still up, and she was like "uh, you should go to bed" so i did. i dont really care though, i can get it next year. her sister will be in college, lol.

Argh! Doodypoop I turned off my alarm in my sleep so I missed it :S doody doody doody!

A whole year till next time I can get it.. And this year was so perfect because Halloween was on a friday. Blargh :P

I didn't get the halloween layout either - I had come back really late from a Halloween party, and it was available at like 6am where I live.... not chance of me waking up then!! Also I don't think my boyfriend would have been too amused if I'd set an alarm to get up!!