Neopets Site Theme Alert & Halloween Information!

Superfly

Welcome to the start of The Daily Neopets' team coverage of Halloween 2008! Here's everything you can expect to happen during Halloween; TDN will have up-to-the minute information in our news over the next 24-36 hours!

clompkin_headtoss.gifSite Theme alert!! The Haunted Woods site theme on Neopets will be available again this year. To obtain this theme, refresh at the Haunted Woods between 11:59 PM - 12:01 AM NST (31st - 1st). For more information about this layout theme and to fully see what it looks like, visit our Neopets Layouts page.

neomail.pngfriend_request.pngfriend_accept.pngtrade_offer.pngtrade_withdraw.pngbattle_challenge.pngbattle_reject.pngbattle_accept.png

Halloween Goodie Bags!! All day tomorrow (31st), beginning at midnight tonight, Halloween Goodie Bags will be available throughout Neopets' site for users to collect! Once locations are found TDN will post the locations so call users can quickly and easily grab their treats and run. Check back, starting at midnight tonight, for continuing team coverage with Goodie Bag locations!

Come share your Halloween experiences with us on our Neopets Community at tdnForums.com. Once you get your Goodie Bags tell us what you got or what did you dress up for this Halloween, was it a Meepit? Let us know what you think of our Halloween 2008 team coverage also. :) We love feedback. So, that's tdnForums.com - see you there!

Here is an unreleased Halloween Gnorbu that will be released for Halloween!

gnorbu_halloween_happy.png

clo_halloween_gnorbu_jacket.gifclo_halloween_gnorbu_pants.gifclo_halloween_gnorbu_shoes.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s no way I’m going to miss the site theme this year, I don’t care if I have to do the online equivalent of camping out in the early hours of the morning, i.e. getting up before eight on a Saturday when I wouldn’t usually have to, curse you different time zones! lol

I'm going to try to get it this year... last year it was just too laggy on neopets and I didn't get it. It was disapointing... not that it makes any differences now but yea.

Happy (early) Halloween!

I am determined to get that site theme this year. I can't bear the thought that I would have to wait another year to get it.

Yay! goodie bags! I don't really care what's going to be in them, just that it'll bring me one step closer to my packrat avatar...

Yay can't wait for it to start since I have never gotten the site theme orany goodie bags yet, hope I can get them...

Yay I got the theme!!! I wasn't sure if the announcement meant today or tomorrow :)
Hmm. I seem to have the theme, sine it's activated. However, it doesn't show up in the menu where themes are selected. So I am unsure whether or not I actually got the theme...?

Ugh, I missed it :( it suck seeing that I was refreshing for 3 minutes the whole time! I got a battledome and I fearie quest instead :(

Oh... lol woops! No wonder I didn't get it... *is still laughing*

I got one, I wonder where the others are...

I've found 6 goodie bags. They're in 6 different places,

1. Jhudora's Cloud in Faerieland;

2. Scratch Card Shop that in Haunted Woods;

3. Smugglers Cove in Krawk Island;

4. Kreludan Mining Corp. in Kreludor;

5. Island Mystic in Mystery Island;

6. Village in Tyrannia.

If you find all 6 goodie bags, you'll receive 50 NC! :)