The Complete Guide to Key Quest!

Superfly

Thanks for the guide!! I'm having problem understand the different power-ups and I just found out that winning the mini-game can also get power-up.

Good idea for initiating the KQ prize form, I will try my best to fill it up...

I haven't been able to get the game to load. The opening page is fine, but i can't get it to load the actual game. Is anyone else having this problem? Anyone have any suggestions?

That's happened to me a ton of times. Sometimes it just means that there are too many players trying to play the game and the server is on the spritz. Other times, it might be the computer connection. Or it might be your browser. Internet Explorer tends to hate this game. After I switched to using Firefox, I haven't had as many problems.

Best thing to do is either wait a while for the rush to die down, play the game using Firefox, or email TNT about it.

I can't get the game to load on internet explorer at all, although I use firefox so it's not a problem. But even then it's very buggy! I loose turns, if I win a game I don't get any prizes because it says I missed a turn. It's amazing how many times it plays up :)

But I do love playing it so I put up with it...

And I really really enjoyed playing on the haunted woods board when it was available... I hope it comes back soon.

Apparently Key Quest works very well in Opera. :yes: I haven't tried it myself yet though.

how do you know what key your going to get? like is it your score? winning the game?

If you win a mini-game, you are rewarded either with a power-up or a key (You don't pick between power-up or key). If it's a power-up, you decide which one you want between 3 power-ups and if it's a key, you pick the key you want between the 5 colors.

how do you know what key your going to get? like is it your score? winning the game?

V addressed minigames, but in case you're referring to the final reward, it's whomever wins gets the best key, then the most (or second most) keys the next-best key, and so on. In case of a tie, I think it's by whom has more NP.