Help!!!!!!! I can't log in to neopets! :exclamation: :crying:

starcast

I know my password and stuff but when I log in it redircts me to the homepage un-logged in! X( :crying: o_O :grrr: Ughh! :S

I've also looked at the help stuff at neopets too! :( :weird:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Okay try to remain calm and go change your email password. Then check if you had received anything from Neopets (check the deleted folder and the spam folder). Try to remember if you had clicked any suspecious links, or if you had submit your username and password into a fake login page.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help' to 'Neopets Help'.

"Okay try to remain calm and go change your email password. Then check if you had received anything from Neopets (check the deleted folder and the spam folder). Try to remember if you had clicked any suspecious links, or if you had submit your username and password into a fake login page." Hmmmmmmmmmm I thnink your on to somthing! :D

"This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help' to 'Neopets Help'."

Uhh what?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi, I have the same problem. I checked my emails, but I found nothing there.

I have been using Firefox navigator ^_^ until now, but I can't log into neopets anymore, dunno why!!

I tried using Explorer, and it works there, but... :guiltysmiley:

could anybody tell me what is happening??

Thanks!!