Bonjour! Je suis nouveau ici! Peut-on lire cela? Hello, I am new.

Cin

Good day to all.

I am new here and felt as though it was my duty to make an effort and introduce myself to everyone! Well, my name is Amelia, I am currently learning French, so I would not mind if you mailed me something in French! I live in England and is currently 17 years old.

Nice pour vous rencontrer et j'espère qu'un jour je puisse faire connaissance avec vous tous mieux!

Welcome! :D I don't think you'll be alone in your Frenchness - we have a staff member here who happens to be fluent in the language. ;)

Anyway, remember to read the forum rules and follow them (to avoid the wrath of the almighty moderators), etc., etc. :yes: The snack table's always stocked if you're hungry, so don't hesitate to tuck in.

Well, that's pretty much all for the welcome. *official welcoming handshake* Once again, welcome to TDN!

As I said last night (well it was night for me at least), Welcome to TDN forums.

I happened to be the frenchness staffer... my first language is French and I live in the province of Quebec. :)

welcome Amelia!

My name's Stephanie. Hope you like the people here and feel free to have fun anytime!

I always wanted to learn French. But unfortunately I ended up learning spanish...

Finally read the rules and chill out at the snack table, but don't hang out at there too long or you'll seem suspicious to the moderators...*shifty eyes*

Merci à vous tous pour l'accueil chaleureux. J'ai lu les règles et les garder à l'esprit critique! Je pense qu'une table de billard se passera bien avec le snack table, même si j'ai été moi-même pas trop vif sur la lecture de la piscine, mais je ne crois pas un cheval sera bon ici!

And for the non-french speaking people,

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I have read the rules and shall read over it again! I think a pool table will go well with the snack table...but I myself is not too keen on playing pool but I don't think we will be able to fit a Horse in here! ^_^

Désolé si le français n'est pas trop bon!

Héhé encore une francophone sur TDN ^_^

Welcome on the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. Feel free to look around and taste the cookies.

Like Xepha my first language is French, but I live in Belgium.

Et ton français est assez bon, bravo ! ^_^

...dui bu qi, wo bu shuo Fa yu :(. Ke shi, wo zui xi huan Fa guo! Ni shuo Han yu ma?

Welcome to the forums, hope you like the place and have a great time! Remember, I'm a mod so do read those rules! >=D. In all seriousness, we're pretty relaxed on the less serious stuff here, so don't worry ;). Ask if you need something :)

=Cameron=

Ni hao! Wo ye xue Han yu! Wo de ming zi shi zhuang wei liang. wo hen gao xin ren shi ni!

Guten Tag, ich heisse Will. (I can't really say much else as a greeting lol. Herr Holler would be disappointed in me :()

Hehe I can speak Mandarin too! And German!

Anyway, it's nice to meet you here in the TDN Forums Cin. French is an awesome language that I'd love to take, but since my parents are kinda forcing me to take Chinese, I can't fit it into my schedule. I speak some German though. I took that as a language because French was filled in middle school.

Je vous remercie, Ithil! J'essaie de pratiquer mon français tous les jours! Oh, chinois ... ma plus jeune sœur est l'apprentissage ainsi que ... quand je regarde ses livres chinois je trouve qu'il est impossible de lire!

Wow! This place has many bilinguals!

Thaladirith, do not worry, my parents, at first, forced my sister to study French (She actually wanted to study Chinese) and she was terrible at it! But then she made a contract with our parents...if they let her study Chinese for half a year and she is good at it, they would let her drop French and learn Chinese instead! ^_^ But still, keep at Chinese, it is like the next most used language globally next to English!

Hehe...Chinese language might take over the world but French language will take over this forum! Hourra à la langue française!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

No hablo French (xD), solo ingles y epsanol. Bienvenido a TDN forums, Cin. :)

I'd speak more in Spanish, but no one would understand me. T.T My name is Morgan. Remember to read the rules! ;D