Are you saving for anything?

jessy

Isabel: What are Ashley's SDB and Tarla/REs? I think I paid 600K for my lab map.

Ashley is another staffer here and one of my best friends - she gave me some pieces that she had in her Safety Deposit Box ^_^

Tarla is from the toolbar... she flashes sometimes and gives out free stuff. For a while, TNT had her giving out lab maps to try and reduce the inflation on them. REs are just random events lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ho_yt: ihad a meowclops, I bought it for 300K years ago. Unfortunately, I sold it for 1 million. i didn't know they'd inflate to 8-9million or I would of kept it sad.gif I also had the Chokato (TCG) that I bought for 200K.. That's now gone up heaps too.. so sad =[

I had one, like 6 years ago, and I sold it for 10k ¬_____¬

Isabel: Yes, i knew that lol, just wondered what Ashleys sdb was lol. I can't get tarla's free stuff, the toolbar won't install on my mozilla for some reason. :(

Adris Undead: 10K :O So cheap back then, that must of been way before the avatar came out.

julie_kofoed1980: i started rading to my pet, but only got to about 250 books. And 50 Booktastic books. I haven't bought many books over 5K. So, i haven't really gotten that far lol.

Right Now? Saving up for the lab map...

Although truth be told I have 5 pieces so far and I didn't pay a point for them.

So I guess I'm not really saving up for it, as I don't really intend to spend money to get it.

Other then that I'm just saving up for ULTIMATE RICHES!

There are so many things I would love:

Like enough points for some of those crazy expensive avatars....

Or enough books to get my pets the Neopian Book Award...

Or a really complete/good neo-home...

Or an all inclusive Jelly Gallary...

But I'm trying my darnedest not to spend any more money than I absolutely have to, until I hit ULTIMATE RICHES.

Agreed. I want the ultimate riches too.. but I keep spending, I can't help myself!! Bad habits.

I know I have the bad habits too, because the more points I save...the cooler the stuff I could be buying is...

Especially once I get up into the kind of money it would take to buy the expensive petpets or avatar items.

I want a black Gallion so bad, I can hardly stand it, but I know I just can't afford to spend that many points!

i dont have much money, because i was saving for secret lab access, and whenever i got a couple hundred thousand, i would buy a new piece. so now im just going to hang in there and save for adam. i almost have 400,000 lol, only 11 million to go!! 400,000 is sadly the most np i have ever had at one time, so keeping my record going will probably keep me from spending it all....i hope. o_O

Magic Marbles of Mystery right now. 100% freezer FTW!

But after that, the SoS. I'm in desperate need for a decent second constant weapon (my first being a Ylanas Blaster from the plot, with my second being a Scarab Ring right now XD). Since it's so close to Adam, I might as well say I'm saving for that too.

Utena?: Yes, I have way more than 150K to go, i only have 3.1mil. Congrats on getting so far!

FutureTXGovernor: I have the same problem. I want the pink draik, but it's way too much lol. I' mnever going to buy it, unless I save up about 40mil, or if i miraculously get a draik from the lab ray and then I'll just buy a pink paint brush. I like to have some np's to play with. :P

**Why don't you buy a black petpet paint brush and a normal gallion. That way it will only cost you around 200K.

The lab ray might be easier, but you never know, it might very well change your hissi into a lenny or something. If you want a certain pet, I wouldn't risk the lab ray, because it can change the species.

@Mike, I hope for you that some of the slot machines will be back on the site to help you spend 1M fast.

I'm thinking to get a painting job after finishing NQ2 in all modes... if I get a nice weapon from Insane level! That's kinda what I'm 'saving' for.