Are you saving for anything?

jessy

I'd say I'm not really saving for anything but I'm slowly saving for the adam avatar, I'm not really fussed about it though. I'm just slowly going towards that goal. I still need about 8 more million lol, which is a heap.

I get to 4 million and then I go and buy stuff.. bad habits! lol.

What are you currently saving for?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saving the NP I earn from the stock market so that I can use it to buy more stocks and earn yet more NP. :P

Kaihrou... I'm not sure. Currently a lab rat. She was a jelly techo not long ago and I loved it. But I decided to gamble again and got a species change. Bleh.

I'd probably get a third pet... and make it Maraquan Jubjub. But I don't know yet. I miss my frozen usul :(

I'm currently going for a Faerie Paint Brush, and I think I'm making progress. 1.95 mil/3 mil, so I think I can get buy soon enough with some reselling. After that, I need to get a Ylana's Blaster.

Well first I'm aiming for the packrat avatar...a little less than 200 items more to go. Probably a little less of a year to accomplish that goal.

Then I'm saving up for the lab ray. A bit of a clash between the two goals. But I'll just collect the junk that comes by XD

I pretty much the collecting freak out there, so im saving up for stuff im gonna put in my gallery. I have a fantastic habit of overspending thouugh, and although i;ve probabaly have 5 million plus, most are in items. Right now im saving for an everlasting apple for my gallery. Then after that i'll be aiming for a royal paintbrush plus many more gallery items :3

I'm not really saving for anything, exactly. I'd love a faerie Draik though, so maybe I'll aim for that :) I would also like to morph and paint Chavaun into a Royalboy Lupe eventually.

Oh and a third lab map set for another of my side accounts... I am just collecting those as I find them in REs though ^_^

Well... I'm currently saving up for the meowclop avatar because the collat is really high...

Wow, a lot of lab map set goals. Good luck everyone! I got my lab map when it was very cheap hehe.

I got my first one when they were cheap lol I can't believe how much they've inflated lately! So crazy... my second one came from Ashley's SDB and Tarla/REs luckily ^_^

I want a draik and the adam avvie, so I'll get the avvie first, then buy a morphing potion to still have some nps for a nice daily interest. But currently I-m investing on stocks, I have about 750k invested there but sadly all of those stocks are in "red" so I can't sell them :(

I got my first one when they were cheap lol I can't believe how much they've inflated lately! So crazy... my second one came from Ashley's SDB and Tarla/REs luckily

I know!!! I think I bought mine at 100k or something, now it's up to almost a million, TNT should release some lab piece as a gift so the price whould decrease a bit, it's insane!!!

I'm saving for the purpose of saving! *lol* I want a million in the bank.

Then I'd just like to keep saving so I have a lot of Neopoints to help get me Avatars, Stamps, Booktastic books, Gormet foods and the Neodeck cards - as well as having a decent amount of NP on hand for any quests I get/decide to do. :D

i had been saving for adam avatar. since that is done, i've spent some...or quite a bit, but it is all in stuff that is decent in value. i am hoping for some day that the stamp prices will get readjusted. some of those stamps are ignorantly high in price.

i had been saving for adam avatar. since that is done, i've spent some...or quite a bit, but it is all in stuff that is decent in value. i am hoping for some day that the stamp prices will get readjusted. some of those stamps are ignorantly high in price.

Tell me about it. I mean I'm trying to get the avatar for getting all of the Lost Desert Stamps, but like 35 million neopoints for the Ummagine Stamp is just ridiculous! TNT should definitely release more of them, but sadly I think they're retired.

the prices for stamps and lab ray ARE insane!!! i got my lab ray a month and a half ago, it actually went pretty quick....right now i just want to get LOTS of money and maybe try for adam. then i have a bunch of little plans to get avvies....my side account turns 4 months old in 3 days, and im sending one of my 4 pets there. THEN the fun begins.... :whistle:

Isabel: What are Ashley's SDB and Tarla/REs? I think I paid 600K for my lab map.

Splarne: Yes, the adam avvie, I am slowly getting there lol.

ho_yt: ihad a meowclops, I bought it for 300K years ago. Unfortunately, I sold it for 1 million. i didn't know they'd inflate to 8-9million or I would of kept it :( I also had the Chokato (TCG) that I bought for 200K.. That's now gone up heaps too.. so sad =[