Fountain Faerie Quests

jessy

I've had two, but I didn't get my first until my account was much older than yours. My first one, I don't remember the item, but it was under 5k... the second one was a Green Scorchstone, someone on Charter sold me one for 270k ^_^

I know people with 100+ month accounts that haven't had FFQs. On the other hand, there are accounts that are 1 week and have had them... its all random. Try playing games where you load lots of pages (Pyramids, NeoQuest, Scarab 21, etc) that helps give you more chances as every pageload has a degree of chance to get one!

I only gotten 1 for now. It's quite some time ago so I also don't remember the item already, but I still haven used the fountain yet really need to think carefully before using that.

Yup I agree with Isabel, just try out some games that require a lot of pages or refreshing and you will get a quest, like me I just started out of Kads feeding and I already gotten a earth and 2 dark faerie quests last week...

Nope, I never ever had one... and I did all Neoquest 2 and stuff. It didn't help to bring more Random Events (maybe 1 or 2 more ghosts stealing my nps, but that's all).

I don't know how I'd use the reward of the fountain faerie anyway XD.

My account is 51 months too but unfortunately I haven't had any luck with a FFQ.

Although i did have the luck this year of getting a queen and space faerie quest. The items that they ask for aren't that expensive.

I hope at least one day I'll get at least 1....<_<

Isabel, Thanks for the tip, I will have to try that out. I still have to finish Neoquest 2, so that might help me a bit. :)

Xepha, I just want the spiffy avatar :) I don't really care what colour my pets are, as long as they are healthy hehe.

I've been on Neo for 31 months, a lot less than some of you, but still a considerable amount of time. I have a good feeling that it's going to be another three years, at least, before I get a FFQ. At that point, I'm going to assume the item she asked for suddenly increased in price the day before I got the quest.

In all my 17 months of playing, I'm proud to say that I'm one of the insanely lucky people who've gotten an FFQ ^_^ . I was also insanely lucky enough that she only asked me for a Snakebush (worth less than 6k) :laughingsmiley:. I hope all of you get your turns at an FFQ.

I know exactly what I would get if I ever had a FFQ today...Faerie Lenny!

I'm not waiting around for her though...Biding my time collecting pieces of the lab map through random events or from the money tree.

Obviously getting the avatar would be the hight of the excitment for me, but loving custom pets as I do I certainly would find someone to paint.

I guess if I get my faerie lenny before I ever get an FFG then my backup pick would be either a starry or faerie grundo, or some kind of jelly pet.

I can't decide which of the jelly pets is the coolest. Either the grundo, kau, cybunny, koi, or mynci...

I'm not really waiting as such, I'm just hoping maybe one day I can get it for the buzzin avatar.

That's all I want it for. i'd probably paint the buzz maraquan or zombie. Or snow if they release it by then so I could get the snow avatar to, if I don't have it by then haha.

Yeah, a jelly pet would be cool.

Jelly poogle looks nice, or the jelly aisha. *spiffeh*

i would probably just grab a buzz and paint it a color for an avvie i needed that would have been expensive. if im ever insanely lucky enough to get a FFQ and then got ANOTHER (how unlikely is that???) i would get a pea chia. for the avvie. and save of millions of np for a super attack pea. and give the pet and the attack pea to tdn so all you guys can get it too.

Just restock...you'll be refreshing so much on three tabs or so every minute ^^

That said, i have yet to receive a faerie quest involving Fyora, Fountain, or the Space faerie. Not that im too bothered , but yeah, i hope to receive a fountain faerie quest at least once in my time on Neopia.

Im on noe for 30 months and i still didnt get any quest but i dont know whatwould i do if i get one. CAuse i would like to paint my gelert in marqua an my xweetok for chocolate ( but i like its icy new color :P) But I would like the avvie as well... Its hard to decide. But there is no problem cause i am not on the quest XD

Good luck ya all!