What Do You Think The Plot Prize Will Be?

Rich Shady

No, TNT (I think snarkie) said that there will be no avvies/themes or trophies. Mainly due to this because this is only available to English/Americans. So they would have found it unfair to give out trophies.

But I agree with V, it will only be a bad prize, everyone will most likely get the same.

Like super paul said the mini plot is only available in english so probably the prize has something to do within petpet park as Xepha said. Everyone, don't expect some flash prize from such a short and quite simple mini plot...<_<

The last thing that I could imagine was a trophy. But yes, I am pretty sure that there won't be a trophy or avatar for this mini plot as it would be unfair for the other countries who couldn't partcipate.

I think TNT mentioned earlier that the prizes would be Petpet Park related... I'm too lazy to dig up the editorial though. :P

I'd love customisable/updated petpets, but the sheer overwhelming number of petpet species makes so incredibly unlikely :(. I'm not sure if there's going to be anything good though, don't forget the last plot's prizes...

=Cameron=

I think maybe it can be a book, or a toy or a wearable....

The plot is only in English so it won't be fair for the people who don't know english to not get a chance to participate. So a trophy mostly out of the question I think...

Oh, now I think I understand what you mean. If you have another language than English chosen the plot is unavalible? (Just checkin'.) ;)

We'll probably just get to choose our petpet and then get some petpet wearables or something.

Wait, now our petpets can wear clothing?! WHAT ALL HAVE I MISSED SINCE I'VE BEEN GONE!!! (>_<);;

No, but seriously, I think we'll probably get a couple thousand neopoints, some food, a book or two and a petpet.

Lol no we can't dress up petpets.

I think they'll release Petpetpet Habitats when the prizes are released, and the prizes will be related to that game.

Items that can be used in Petpetpet Habitats have a little leaf symbol in the bottom corner, like the Neohome symbol.