What Do You Think The Plot Prize Will Be?

Rich Shady

I think I read somewhere that we will get to choose one of the six petpets featured in the plot as our prize... I hope that is true :D only downside is it will be sooo hard to choose one...

Not really a tough choice, since they'll surely sell those in a shop as well, since it wouldn't be fair to non-English folk who can't do the quest. So, get the one you want most, and then just buy the others as they flood the market. XD

Wait, I'm confused. What exactly is a petpet habitat? I mean, there's clearly one of those if they already are thinking about petpetpet habitats. >_<;;

Petpetpet habitats is a game (based on Adobe AIR) TNT is working on - you can find more info on it here. :yes:

Ah, I had heard of Adobe AIR before this - seems interesting, but not something I'd clutter my computer with. XP

Back to topic!

When are the prizes going to be given out? More or less asking for speculation.

For some reason I'm not expecting a prize just yet. I keep thinking something will pop up and call for more things to do. It's not that there hasn't been to do, it's just some things seem like there would be more. Though I'm calling a book or a toy, nothing big. Though I'd really, really like one of the petpets. I'm not holding my breath, though. I'm guessing the prizes would be given out around this Friday, or early next week.

I agree (and hope :P ) that there'll be a bit more to this plot - we haven't exactly caught Yurius yet after all.

Snarkie said then that it won't have trophy, avy nor sidebar AND that all the prizes will be for P3 Habitats only. I also think that this will be like AAltador plot and stay there for ever, and eventually come in other languages too, giving sort of Newbie pack for P3 Habitats. Editorial also said that in the beginning the P3H will only be in English, but will come to other languages eventually.

Well, I just hope that I get something that is worth it. I do hope that it's not over yet, because we haven't caught Yurius. I think it would be a little weird if the plot ended and nothing happens to him.

Well, I just hope that I get something that is worth it. I do hope that it's not over yet, because we haven't caught Yurius. I think it would be a little weird if the plot ended and nothing happens to him.

Since the plot was so easy this time i really doubt we will get anything that worth much.

There has been a lot of talk about no trade items or items that have something to do with the new game coming out.

Since the plot prizes are now out, I'm closing this topic. Click here for the thread about the prizes if you do not have them yet! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crusher if you have any questions regarding this action.

=Cameron=